Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
brad147690 said:
Eden Hazard would be a fantastic signing.

Can't really see anyone winning the title but City again next season.

I'll have you know that Evra has told us the rags will win it easy next season. He said all they have to do is win the games they didn't last season, its that easy you see. So yeah we are fucked because a crocked old french men said so

Well being a Liverpool fan I like seeing that French man not win anything and long may it continue. My most hated player tbh but city will get better and win it again in my opinion

BlueTillDeath said:
SSN interview with Harry Redknapp:
About city blowing spurs out of the water already this summer:
"we were in for a player, and had been *twitch* in for the lad for a while. city came in for him a short time ago and now hes theres, thats what happens nowadays. "
Then goes onto speak about money that we have. bore bore bore.

Must be hazard??? Spurs are well known to be interested in him. And we are well known to f£@* it up for whoever is interested in our targets! :)

Spuds were also interested in Vertonghen ( spelling)

Its silly season again and Harry and Fegie /Gill are getting their excuses in early again for not being able to buy anyone decent. If the last few years are anything to go by, the rags wont pay above 20m and Spuds wont go above 12m.
They will of course be linked with everyone we are but thats just to sell season tickets.

TBH, the idea that we wouldnt have been in for Hazard is ludicrous - Bobby- 'Hi Vinny - why the flip didnt you tell us about this Hazard bloke - I believe he plays with you for Belgium ? '- Vin 'Thought Patrick told you !''

woolleyback blue said:
BlueTillDeath said:
"we were in for a player, and had been *twitch* in for the lad for a while. city came in for him a short time ago and now hes theres, thats what happens nowadays. "

Must be hazard??? Spurs are well known to be interested in him. And we are well known to f£@* it up for whoever is interested in our targets! :)

Yup! He did say 'a short time ago' as well. We have been after Hazard for a couple of months at least.

I'm not so sure it's nailed on. The rags need him more than us and I think baconsface will pull out all the stops to keep his fanbase apeaced this transfer window. I hope I'm wrong. Would love to see this lad wearing our colours next season.

minimalistic said:
I'm not so sure it's nailed on. The rags need him more than us and I think baconsface will pull out all the stops to keep his fanbase apeaced this transfer window. I hope I'm wrong. Would love to see this lad wearing our colours next season.
Surely they wont be signing Kagawa and Hazard?

woolleyback blue said:
BlueTillDeath said:

Probably outbid them with the extra money we made over them by winning the PL and also being in the CL.
Oh hang on, thats been the case with alot of teams since the introduction on the CL so cant just be us Arry. You had no issues paying more than we could offer and tapping up our players to join you at Portsmouth did you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.