Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a good team sheet could be really tight next year! ive alway felt that silva and nasri would be much more effective at right and left back. And just like like rooney, sergio would be epic with all the freedom in a holding midfield role!

This last comment on Twitter (this guy is quite well informed by the way despite his dodgy intheknow99 name) made me laugh my arse off:

The Football Man ‏ @intheknow99
Hazard will tell us after his last league game on Sunday night that he's going to Manchester City, so what's going to happen in between?!

There shouldn't be any real surprise when Hazard chooses City.

The only emotion will be devastation after realising that Silva, Hazard and Aguero will be playing together next season.

if Hazard does come through i wonder if we'll be tempted to play more of a 4-5-1 / 4-2-3-1 again next season with Aguero alone up top. Silva/Nasri/Hazard/Aguero is quite an attacking group that could have Yaya and Barry behind them. Might make Nigel more useful again as well. Not really wanting it and of course you can just rotate between Silva/Nasri/Hazard without chaging it but it would offer some crazy options

minimalistic said:
I'm not so sure it's nailed on. The rags need him more than us and I think baconsface will pull out all the stops to keep his fanbase apeaced this transfer window. I hope I'm wrong. Would love to see this lad wearing our colours next season.

So lets see...Nani,Valencia,Young,Giggs...How many more wingers do the rags want...pmsl...just let them keep re-signing the pensioners!

according to the Daily Telegraph’s Jason Burt, it seems that serial flirt Eden Hazard, of Lille, has finally decided which club to play for next season: Manchester City. “I think it’s most likely he will go to Manchester City. City have put a huge amount of work into this deal. They’ve conducted a 14-month scouting mission on him, looked at every single aspect of his life, including what TV programmes he likes, what food he likes. His wage demands are ridiculous, which is the one big problem with this deal. But I think, when push comes to shove, he will join Manchester City and I give that a nine out of 10.

I guess 'Arry was wrong.

sjk2008 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Why is this discussion STILL going on when i've already told you he is ours already...................................

And you would know because......?

And if I am jewish? does that make me less or more ITK/smo my boy?

Anyway, back to the point. I posted here (earlier on this very thread, so pay attention) that I was golfing with mates near Lille last week and got friendly with a season ticket holder from that club who is also the son of one of the trainers there. He categorically stated that the deal had already been done for Hazard. He was already a city player. Even when I tried to pour cold water on the statement he got shirty that i didn't believe him and was adamant he was already a citizen.
Thats the story, so believe it or not, up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.