Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
GHoddle said:
FWIW, you probably are largely aware of this but he has agreed to join Man City, it's a done deal.

I thought he might have joined us if we finished 3rd based on how frequently we were talking to him (and he first contacted us late in January about a move), but obviously we haven't finished 3rd and we probably couldn't have got him anyway in all honesty.

I'm just looking forward to seeing him play in the Premier league next season, such a fantastic player congrats on getting him!

Nice to see you backing up from our little conversation from other day.

No offense mate but there was absolutely no chance for him to join you when both Manchester clubs were after him. You just can't compete in such circumstances. Even United have big problems to compete with City, Spurs don't have a chance with neither of Manchester teams.

We had a strong chance and we would have bought him in January if Lille had allowed it, he wanted to come to us. I think our meltdown and subsequently dropping into 4th probably changed his mind on us but 'Arry did meet him numerous times (cue wheeler dealer/ tax evasion jokes ;). I can see why he chose City though, I never thought him going to United instead made much sense.

Damocles said:
Isn't coming until Monday, plenty of time for another 200 pages.

Nobody seen him at the airport yet?

No, but pretty sure someone saw him in the Arndale.

Astuteboy said:
Damocles said:

Saw him buying a sausage and bean pasty from Greggs.

Astuteboy said:
Damocles said:

I want hazard & i want him now.

tumblr_m3wqucfuCd1r9tmbs.gif

Will be interesting to see if this deal is all done by the time England play Belgium on the 2nd June, with him being England around that time; it could be be the case that he signs then?

Would be good to see him against Parker, Lescott, Terry and Cahill to name a few to really get an idea of him plaing against English defenders as well.

sam-caddick said:
Will be interesting to see if this deal is all done by the time England play Belgium on the 2nd June, with him being England around that time; it could be be the case that he signs then?

Would be good to see him against Parker, Lescott, Terry and Cahill to name a few to really get an idea of him plaing against English defenders as well.
Shrek / diver / another rag will probably try break his legs if he has signed for us by that time

Samir Nasri confident Eden Hazard will choose City over United

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport360.com/article/samir-nasri-confident-eden-hazard-will-choose-city-over-united" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport360.com/article/samir-n ... ver-united</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.