Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
teddykgb said:
if Hazard does come through i wonder if we'll be tempted to play more of a 4-5-1 / 4-2-3-1 again next season with Aguero alone up top. Silva/Nasri/Hazard/Aguero is quite an attacking group that could have Yaya and Barry behind them. Might make Nigel more useful again as well. Not really wanting it and of course you can just rotate between Silva/Nasri/Hazard without chaging it but it would offer some crazy options

__________YAYA____MARTINEZ________
_____NASRI_____SILVA________HAZARD
_________________AGUERO____________

:-)

GHoddle said:
FWIW, you probably are largely aware of this but he has agreed to join Man City, it's a done deal.

I thought he might have joined us if we finished 3rd based on how frequently we were talking to him (and he first contacted us late in January about a move), but obviously we haven't finished 3rd and we probably couldn't have got him anyway in all honesty.

I'm just looking forward to seeing him play in the Premier league next season, such a fantastic player congrats on getting him!

Nice to see you backing up from our little conversation from other day.

No offense mate but there was absolutely no chance for him to join you when both Manchester clubs were after him. You just can't compete in such circumstances. Even United have big problems to compete with City, Spurs don't have a chance with neither of Manchester teams.<br /><br />-- Thu May 17, 2012 12:30 am --<br /><br />
Neville Kneville said:
Do we know if he's actually said this, or are we going to get another seven different interpretations in different languages without anyone ever truly figuring out what the fuck he's on about ?

I've read it somewhere else today and he was saying about great talent we have in our team and how City are a great project but there was no "where else is better to play than Man City" part.

He also said few good thing about United but it was far from being as enthusiastic as words about City.

I'm 99.99% sure it's all but done deal, maybe some issues about wage to be solved but if he is not satisfied with wages here he certainly won't be anywhere else, specially not at United.

I dont know why fans are always eager to jump the gun :? It will be a done deal when he is pictured in City blue. Until then, nothing is a done deal.

So obviously if he signs for either of the Manchesters which he himself said than they will up the fee. I think he will get done for between 18-22 million myself.

Won't come to us until this thread has at least 500 pages on it. When was the last time a top player came to our club with under 250 pages FFS. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Won't come to us until this thread has at least 500 pages on it. When was the last time a top player came to our club with under 250 pages FFS. :-)

to be fair its only may. these things are usually grueling, drawn out occasions. abit like labour and childbirth

Rammyblues said:

he wont come to us until we fucking put up a flight tracker url!

Isn't coming until Monday, plenty of time for another 200 pages.

Nobody seen him at the airport yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.