Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
L'Equipe reporting he'll announce who he's signing for after game tomorrow

Sounds like the deal has been struck ages ago but just waited for the right time to announce it. With the talk about us playing Lille in a friendly and all....sounds more like us IMO.

BlueCityfan said:
City Raider said:

Sounds like the deal has been struck ages ago but just waited for the right time to announce it. With the talk about us playing Lille in a friendly and all....sounds more like us IMO.
same, the impression i got is that, this deal has been done for a month or two, now we just wait until their season is over.

BlueCityfan said:
City Raider said:

Sounds like utd to me with what gill was say

City offered more money but he came to us for the history etc etc

Getting that out in the media to say I told you look we're still better bollox

dw7 said:
BlueCityfan said:
City Raider said:

Sounds like utd to me with what gill was say

City offered more money but he came to us for the history etc etc

Getting that out in the media to say I told you look we're still better bollox

Or then he wants to make Hazard look like an mercenery just like Bobby Charton with Nasri. And Fergie talking about City going to spend shitloads again.

I don't think Hazard is just going to pop up in front of the press and think "United or City?", and then choose. If he indeed is announcing it tomorrow.

The terms must have been agreed or atleast mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.