Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs to end. I can't take it anymore and there is still 3 months left in the transfer window. People on Twitter are saying that Chelsea may be in the hunt.

itisrising said:
This needs to end. I can't take it anymore and there is still 3 months left in the transfer window. People on Twitter are saying that Chelsea may be in the hunt.
It will end on monday, according to himself.

itisrising said:

They have just signed Marin. I am very confident he will be a City player.

Sky confirms: Reports in France suggest Chelsea could beat Man City & Man Utd to the signing of Eden Hazard who is set to leave Lille. -S

Honestly... How the fuck could Chelsea beat us to him? I dont understand..... Hope Bayern beat those cunts if true

The Chelsea rumour is rubbish IMO, the rags are our only rival. Hazard has said himself he's going to a Manchester club.

How Chelsea can beat us or the rags to his signature is beyond me. They won't even play CL next season after they get stuffed tonight.

We don't need Edin Hazard. Nasri is virtually the same player, a few years older and abit slower. There, just saved us 35 million.

Buy Vertonghen and close the chequebook.

Van Persie has had one good season in 8 years. No need to take a punt on him, we scored a shitload of goals this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.