Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
How will you pronounce his name:

ee-den Hazard

or

Eh-den Ah-zar

?

I pronounce it:

Ehden/dun (somewhere in-between... doubt that makes sense to anyone else mind you, not an 'e' but no a 'u' either :P)

Haz-argh-d

LoveCity said:
Dzeko to Lille? Think your friend is WUMing, they can't even afford Joe Cole's full wages.

The only way i could see it myself is if Dzeko went on loan as part of the deal. I just want Hazard to be a blue soon he would gonna be so good for us .

adrianr said:
Sit him down in a room with a TV and two DVD's. DVD 1, the first league derby at OT. DVD 2, the second league derby at the Etihad. You don't even have to throw in the DVD of us winning the league.

Then give him the choice.

He's either going to be smart and come here, fight for his place amongst some of the finest footballers in the world, or be the stupidest player to grace the Premier League and go the rags. We'll find out a lot about him one way or the other.

DVD3 - A Natalie Pike workout video. Done deal.

MCC said:
adrianr said:
Sit him down in a room with a TV and two DVD's. DVD 1, the first league derby at OT. DVD 2, the second league derby at the Etihad. You don't even have to throw in the DVD of us winning the league.

He's either going to be smart and come here, fight for his place amongst some of the finest footballers in the world, or be the stupidest player to grace the Premier League and go the rags. We'll find out a lot about him one way or the other.

Boom, sold.

(Does that DVD exist?)

Would take the spurs deal though?? Ade and aj for modric?? Why not.<br /><br />-- Sat May 19, 2012 6:49 pm --<br /><br />
adrianr said:
MCC said:
adrianr said:

Boom, sold.

(Does that DVD exist?)
It should do!! Ffp would be no problem if nat done a man city related workout DVD! Would sell millions of copies!! Lol

Wouldn't take the Modric deal personally, even though he is a world class midfielder and has improved the defensive side of his game, I think there are other midfielders that we could go for. Midfielders of a different ilk like Vidal (although unlikely now) or M'vila. They'd learn alot from Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.