Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Just posted on the Telegraph site:

It is understood that they made a breakthrough in negotiations on Friday that could lead to Chelsea signing the highly-rated Belgian forward in a 35 million euro (£28.3 million) deal from Lille.

Both Manchester City and Manchester United are interested in signing the player but have been put off by the exorbitant demands being made by Hazard’s representatives.

Well-placed sources have revealed that he is asking for wages of £4.6million net, which means an annual outlay of about £9 million for a club. That is a weekly salary of roughly £170,000.

While Hazard is one of the most talented young players in Europe, both City and United are unwilling to pay such a huge salary for a 21 year-old who has only played in the French league.

While City could afford it, they no longer feel they are in the position of needing to offer disproportionately large contracts to persuade players to sign.

There are also issues surrounding the commission being demand by agents involved in the deal. One source said that it could be as much as £6 million, another factor that would put off City and United.

With the player’s unpredictable public statements, both camps are wary about being played off against each other.

Chelsea, however, are prepared to meet some of Hazard’s demands. They are keen to sign an attacking playmaker, having missed out on Luka Modric last summer, and signing a player like Hazard would be a statement of intent ahead of next season.

Despite this season’s European success, Chelsea are committed to rebuilding the team, bringing in younger, more technically expansive players.

While Hazard would be expensive, it would represent a coup for the West London club, as almost every major European side would want him in their squad.
Can't tell if this is agent strategy or legit. Chelsea do need an overhaul.

If Chelsea don't win the final, hard to see it happening.

Agent speak if you ask me, it must mean both ours and rags bids are very similar but well short of what the agent wants, he therefore has found a third party interested only thing is player has said he will be coming to Manchester. Suspect last ditch attempt to get us or rags to offer more. We will find out soon enough.

Right now, and regardless of whether or not Chelsea's bus parking works tonight, City are the best club to join in England; if Hazard cannot see that and is not busting a gut to join us, he can do one.

Tevez City said:
Crescent said:
Tevez City said:
Based on ?

They chat regularly on twitter, usually they share jokes and some news regarding their teams progress. So they are good mates as richards30 mentioned.

I am following both of them, and never saw Hazard speak to Kompany.

Kompany is a just role model captain, he congratulated every Belgian who achieved something this year including the Atletico Madrid goal keeper, Hazard for winning the best palyer award in France and few other Belgians.

But I didn't see Hazard replying to any of Kompany's tweets.
I suggest you look harder, he congratulated him on player of the year.

i8rags said:
Tevez City said:
Crescent said:
They chat regularly on twitter, usually they share jokes and some news regarding their teams progress. So they are good mates as richards30 mentioned.

I am following both of them, and never saw Hazard speak to Kompany.

Kompany is a just role model captain, he congratulated every Belgian who achieved something this year including the Atletico Madrid goal keeper, Hazard for winning the best palyer award in France and few other Belgians.

But I didn't see Hazard replying to any of Kompany's tweets.
I suggest you look harder, he congratulated him on player of the year.
Look.

We are the team to join.

Agree that Chelsea will have to rebuild and if they do not win the Champions League tonight it will make it a lit harder for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.