Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be possible that Hazard and his agent have started some rumours involving Chelsea to try and push through some of their demands with us? Similar to the way we used the Belhanda story to try and force a compromise.

skybluecelt1990 said:
Could it be possible that Hazard and his agent have started some rumours involving Chelsea to try and push through some of their demands with us? Similar to the way we used the Belhanda story to try and force a compromise.
You really think agents would behave like that?

The cookie monster said:
skybluecelt1990 said:
Clarkie?

The cookie monster said:
skybluecelt1990 said:

I am aware most are exemplary citizens, however you may still get the odd rotten apple.

richards30 said:
The cookie monster said:
skybluecelt1990 said:
Clarkie?
ffs......

Matt.D said:
blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
Matt.D said:
So accordin to some of you lot, every major newspaper in both England and France over the last 24 hours are just purely speculating about Chelsea coming in for him? Chelsea are quite clearly well in the race now as much as some of you don't want to believe it.

Clueless aren't you? 99% of stories in the papers are bollocks. You should maybe try following Tolmie and Fbloke on twitter instead of the countless Indonesian rags and daft cockneys that tweet constant bullshit over any snippet they hear. Your just as bad

Hahahahahaha fucking hell I've heard it all now. Tolmie knows fuck all hence his being quiet over the last day or 2 so he can try and make sense of it from newsnow. He will probably come out with some shit like "we have done everything we can, the lad and his agents know whats on the table, we wont budge. It was between us and the rags, but then last minute Chelsea have come in and his greedy agent wants to talk to them too, but our offer still stands and we still have a chance". Nothing anything the papers haven't told you ever comes out of his mouth he just chooses and guesses which to believe and then offers ridiculous videos that could be interpreted 100 different ways to offer an overview of the situation to cover every possibility.

Only guy who was ever ITK was that spursmad fella who came out n said yep your getting tevez, Barry RSC and stuart Taylor. Before any of them were mentioned in papers.

I agree newspapers bullshit to sell, fact. But every single one of them in both countries, with the same story? I hope he signs for us because he's a quality player, so I hope I don't have to come back and say I told you so.

Are you mentally ill, you seem to have an obsession in trying to discredit me in every post you make in this forum.

I actually work for a living, such is life. Stop being a dickhead, the jealousy is bordering on bitter.

I work in a media capacity and hence, you might even read or hear something on similar timelines.

You do this board and me a disservice. My info isn't fucking rolling news, or for your peace of mind.

I have experience and an advantage that brings something tangible to this board, regardless of how it doesn't suit your taste..

You, on the other hand, need to accept that there are people in this life who might know a little more than you.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Matt.D said:
Clueless aren't you? 99% of stories in the papers are bollocks. You should maybe try following Tolmie and Fbloke on twitter instead of the countless Indonesian rags and daft cockneys that tweet constant bullshit over any snippet they hear. Your just as bad

Hahahahahaha fucking hell I've heard it all now. Tolmie knows fuck all hence his being quiet over the last day or 2 so he can try and make sense of it from newsnow. He will probably come out with some shit like "we have done everything we can, the lad and his agents know whats on the table, we wont budge. It was between us and the rags, but then last minute Chelsea have come in and his greedy agent wants to talk to them too, but our offer still stands and we still have a chance". Nothing anything the papers haven't told you ever comes out of his mouth he just chooses and guesses which to believe and then offers ridiculous videos that could be interpreted 100 different ways to offer an overview of the situation to cover every possibility.

Only guy who was ever ITK was that spursmad fella who came out n said yep your getting tevez, Barry RSC and stuart Taylor. Before any of them were mentioned in papers.

I agree newspapers bullshit to sell, fact. But every single one of them in both countries, with the same story? I hope he signs for us because he's a quality player, so I hope I don't have to come back and say I told you so.

Are you mentally ill, you seem to have an obsession in trying to discredit me in every post you make in this forum.

I actually work for a living, such is life. Stop being a dickhead, the jealousy is bordering on bitter.

I work in a media capacity and hence, you might even read or hear something on similar timelines.

You do this board and me a disservice. My info isn't fucking rolling news, or for your peace of mind.

I have experience and an advantage that brings something tangible to this board, regardless of how it doesn't suit your taste..

You, on the other hand, need to accept that there are people in this life who might know a little more than you.

Nicely put mate but just ignore the ****.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Matt.D said:

I dont care what he says Tolmie
Im gona follow you on twitter : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.