Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know City really want this kid, but I'm not going to get all hot and bothered about him until I see him walk up the steps at the Ethihad to formerly sign his contract! Waste of time and effort otherwise.

Matt.D said:
blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
Matt.D said:
So accordin to some of you lot, every major newspaper in both England and France over the last 24 hours are just purely speculating about Chelsea coming in for him? Chelsea are quite clearly well in the race now as much as some of you don't want to believe it.

Clueless aren't you? 99% of stories in the papers are bollocks. You should maybe try following Tolmie and Fbloke on twitter instead of the countless Indonesian rags and daft cockneys that tweet constant bullshit over any snippet they hear. Your just as bad

Hahahahahaha fucking hell I've heard it all now. Tolmie knows fuck all hence his being quiet over the last day or 2 so he can try and make sense of it from newsnow. He will probably come out with some shit like "we have done everything we can, the lad and his agents know whats on the table, we wont budge. It was between us and the rags, but then last minute Chelsea have come in and his greedy agent wants to talk to them too, but our offer still stands and we still have a chance". Nothing anything the papers haven't told you ever comes out of his mouth he just chooses and guesses which to believe and then offers ridiculous videos that could be interpreted 100 different ways to offer an overview of the situation to cover every possibility.

Only guy who was ever ITK was that spursmad fella who came out n said yep your getting tevez, Barry RSC and stuart Taylor. Before any of them were mentioned in papers.

I agree newspapers bullshit to sell, fact. But every single one of them in both countries, with the same story? I hope he signs for us because he's a quality player, so I hope I don't have to come back and say I told you so.

Every transfer window, I swear these threads contain the same damn posts.

blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
Matt.D said:
So accordin to some of you lot, every major newspaper in both England and France over the last 24 hours are just purely speculating about Chelsea coming in for him? Chelsea are quite clearly well in the race now as much as some of you don't want to believe it.

Clueless aren't you? 99% of stories in the papers are bollocks. You should maybe try following Tolmie and Fbloke on twitter instead of the countless Indonesian rags and daft cockneys that tweet constant bullshit over any snippet they hear. Your just as bad

Who would you sign for & why ?

Lets be honest, if City aren't his choice, there's something wrong in his head.

Like you say, the press do this every time.

This guy tweeted this earlier:

Robin Bairner ‏@RBairner
I've been reliably informed that L'Equipe's story about #Hazard conducting talks with #Chelsea is nonsense. #CFC #MUFC #MCFC

A french football editor for goal.com.

Kippaxgirl said:
I know City really want this kid, but I'm not going to get all hot and bothered about him until I see him walk up the steps at the Ethihad to formerly sign his contract! Waste of time and effort otherwise.

This is true

skybet not giving odds on this transfer, but you can bet on Ricky Van Wolfswinkel, strange..

If we really want him we'll get him unless Madrid or Barcelona come in for him. We can offer bigger salaries than Chavski and Rags he's mates with Kompany that helps us out. We are league Champions that also helps us out he has already said he's Defo going to Manchester rules Chelsea out. Think he will be a City player before the Euros if he doesn't sign this week Kompany will have words when Belgium meet up to face England. Chelsea may of won the Champions League but it doesn't change anything u only had to watch the game to see how shit and lucky Chelsea were again they still finished 6th in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.