Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
All I will say on Hazard is that the only reason it has been carried in various outlets is because of it running in L'Equipe.

It's not a briefing, it's a lift.

Now use your heads. The original article states his people went to London this weekend, when the entire fucking club is over in Munich?

Buck, Gourlay, De Matteo, the big boss, the bloody tea lady.

Hazard is on record as saying it will be one of the Manchester clubs.

It is also known his agents, as they tend to do, are trying to get the best for their client, same as Nasri's did.

A discreet whisper that Chelsea are interested, and why wouldn't they be, serves many purposes.

As of yesterday, the word was his agents were asking silly fees, but this happens all the time.

There was still a strong feeling of confidence he would be choosing us.

Thanks mate.

On another theme and just your opinion not what you may or may not know which of the strikers we have been linked with do you prefer/most suited to city i.e. Higuain, Falcao, Ibra, Lorrente etc. My preference would be Falcao

ANY1aBLUE said:
There must be a term for what's occurring here - we're in danger of way over rating this player. He's very good, but he's not the only 'very good' player in the world and he's certainly not in the Messi/Ronaldo league.

Why the massive panic over who he signs for? We should only want players who want to wear our shirt and die for the cause, otherwise we're only storing up problems for the future and risking upsetting the dressing room.

If this guy is undecided, then we should walk away. Personally, given the choice - i'd have bale anyway.......................however, i stand by what i've said all along - hazard will come to us, the rest is agents trying to get us to pay more.

Certainly more than an element of truth to this. Though forgive me for being amused with your conclusion, we're not normally at the "should just walk away" stage of transfers till well into the window :p

ANY1aBLUE said:
There must be a term for what's occurring here - we're in danger of way over rating this player. He's very good, but he's not the only 'very good' player in the world and he's certainly not in the Messi/Ronaldo league.

Why the massive panic over who he signs for? We should only want players who want to wear our shirt and die for the cause, otherwise we're only storing up problems for the future and risking upsetting the dressing room.

If this guy is undecided, then we should walk away. Personally, given the choice - i'd have bale anyway.......................however, i stand by what i've said all along - hazard will come to us, the rest is agents trying to get us to pay more.

So you put a huge amount of work into this deal, conducted 16month scouting mission on the main target , looked at every single aspect of his life, including what TV programmes he likes, what food he likes ....etc, and just walk away..... Right

Equipe's latest. Nothing new though

On 20/05/2012 at 9:27:00
Foot - Ligue 1:
Hazard, the last hurrayThe farewell Eden Hazard LOSC and France on the occasion of Lille-Nancy: Here are the menu Sunday at North Stadium, which it will be the last before the move to new stadium ...
Eden Hazard played five years with Lille in Ligue 1. His first game was November 24, 2007 against ... Nancy. (The Team)

Send to a friend
This week, the multiple requests to know what were the impressions of Eden Hazard before his last game - without challenge - with Lille went unheeded, the biggest disappointment of the media following a year-round LOSC. There were however some questions twice best player in Ligue 1. Did he really aware it's all over? It will leave a protective cocoon and family? What are her favorite memories with his first club? His best goal? From this, it will actually issue Sunday, post-game, when the Belgian prodigy will appear in the press room of the Stadium. I promise, it is expected, it seems. Before that, Hazard has bowed out in the standing-ovation of fans to whom he could speak. And it will loop one adventure began in late November 2007 under the direction of Claude Puel. Against Nancy (2-0, 15th d.), Already. Its balance sheet? 146 games (including 113 as owner), 33 goals, 34 assists and arabesques incredible that earned a boy, who has kept his head on his shoulders, the admiration of all.
Garcia: "It can become a great European player" " I agree with his goal in Marseille last season (1-2, 26th d.) with this beautiful shot from distance and one in Saint-Etienne in early season (1-3, 5th d.) . A symbolic purpose of its ability to eliminate the opponent to dribble , "says Rudi Garcia, who did not fail to recall that her attacker was still only 21. The Lille coach is confident qu'Hazard will prevail wherever he goes. " I have often said that his destiny is to become a major European player. That's his challenge and can meet it. He still has to work and cross the last stages. "As powerful and prove decisive in the Champions League or with the Red Devils, which is not yet the case. In the ranks northerners, we did not hesitate to share with Belgium on his future destination. United? City? Chelsea? " I told him about his playing time , "says Garcia. " I told him of especially good relationship with his future coach , "warns Rio Mavuba, smarting from its failed experiment with Villarreal at the end of his years in Bordeaux. His teammates know they will choose which club Hazard? They swear not. Only certainty, even with the 40 million transfer, the LOSC can replace such a player

ANY1aBLUE said:

Name me a more direct player in the world (let alone aged 21) than Hazard other than Messi and Ronaldo.

Mad 4 It said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
All I will say on Hazard is that the only reason it has been carried in various outlets is because of it running in L'Equipe.

It's not a briefing, it's a lift.

Now use your heads. The original article states his people went to London this weekend, when the entire fucking club is over in Munich?

Buck, Gourlay, De Matteo, the big boss, the bloody tea lady.

Hazard is on record as saying it will be one of the Manchester clubs.

It is also known his agents, as they tend to do, are trying to get the best for their client, same as Nasri's did.

A discreet whisper that Chelsea are interested, and why wouldn't they be, serves many purposes.

As of yesterday, the word was his agents were asking silly fees, but this happens all the time.

There was still a strong feeling of confidence he would be choosing us.

Thanks mate.

On another theme and just your opinion not what you may or may not know which of the strikers we have been linked with do you prefer/most suited to city i.e. Higuain, Falcao, Ibra, Lorrente etc. My preference would be Falcao

As would be mine.

I was disappointed Chelsea won last night because I was hoping they would disappear off the radar, but now they are going to be back in competing for all our targets.

What's your take on this Tolmie?

The good news is that however bad we feel about it, it makes it is much worse for Utd. City can only buy 2-3 players. Utd could work around that, but with CFC back it means CFC and City will pick up 7-8 players and Utd will either pick up the remaining crumbs or pay over the odds.

And the other good news is that Bale and Modric come into play

adrianr said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Certainly more than an element of truth to this. Though forgive me for being amused with your conclusion, we're not normally at the "should just walk away" stage of transfers till well into the window :p

I'll tell you blunt what it is, iccklecityitis.

Despite being Premier League champions and the best team in the countrty by quite a distance, some blues still care what others think of us, United etc.

We will not sign every top player in the world, players are motivated for various reasons.

Hazard is a great player who could turn out to be world class.

But there are plenty players out there who equally fit this description.

I firmly believe that under Mancini, and with our current squad, Hazard can up his levels.

SWP's back said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Name me a more direct player in the world (let alone aged 21) than Hazard other than Messi and Ronaldo.
Neymar

ANY1aBLUE said:

Because the only player out there that is more talented then hazard is Neymar which is barca bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.