Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really want a guy doing "where should I go" videos?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLtMdA4SWvQ[/youtube]

Seems to be a bit of an arrogant knob but wouldn't be the first to join City. If Real Madrid bid for him I think he will go there no matter who else is interested, ala Alexis to Barca.

Dax777 said:

Reminds me of Lebron James. Can't see him anywhere but Real in 4 years no matter who buys him.

Blue Haze said:
Dax777 said:

Reminds me of Lebron James. Can't see him anywhere but Real in 4 years no matter who buys him.

Dude has an overinflated sense of opinion on himself it seems, he's probably bought in to all the hype the media's given him.

He should learn from deron williams instead of lebron or dwight howard.

I'd be livid if I was a Lille fan. They've brought him through and established him as the player he is today and all Hazard can do is gob off about where he wants to go. Bit disrespectful if you ask me.

Jay Division said:
I'd be livid if I was a Lille fan. They've brought him through and established him as the player he is today and all Hazard can do is gob off about where he wants to go. Bit disrespectful if you ask me.

Errr well... I can answer that for you since I am a Lille fan and it's just the opposite.

When he was 16, Eden played brilliantly at the U-17 European Championship. Despite being a year younger he was the best player at that tournament alongside Bojan of Barcelona. Being such a big platfor to shine on, he was given the opportunity to sign with the likes of Barcelona and Arsenal but 7 days later he signed his first pro-contract at Lille.

And just last year, although it has always been clear that he would move on to a higher league, he signed a new deal which would give Lille more power bargaining for transfers. If he hadn't, his contract would expire at the end of next season and Lille would have been forced to sell him after this season on the cheap.

Besides Seydoux, the Lille president, has been just the same trying to stimulate a bidding war for him at the end of this season. Lille is opening a new 50.000seater ground in the summer. (stunner of a stadium, look it up) Hazard's transfer would be welcome to help finance all their investments and help them for the final push to establish Lille as a top tier team in France.

You also seem to forget that he's the only big name that stayed after the double last year. The first trophees for Lille for over 5 decades. Cabaye, Gervinho, Rami and Sow all moved on. Hazard is basicly carrying Lille to CL qualification this year. (look up his stats to see how influential he is for the success of Lille)

And lastly, it's a Nike advertisement video. It's not like this "whoring himself out" is likely to be his idea. Some slick marketing manager comes up with the idea and he gets slated for it. You can only accuse him of being a naive 21y old boy...

Notice how none of the negative reactions on that vid come from French football fans... Says it all really, and they're way better informed than those who rely on tabloidtalk for their information.

Greyco said:
Jay Division said:

Errr well... I can answer that for you since I am a Lille fan and it's just the opposite.

When he was 16, Eden played brilliantly at the U-17 European Championship. Despite being a year younger he was the best player at that tournament alongside Bojan of Barcelona. Being such a big platfor to shine on, he was given the opportunity to sign with the likes of Barcelona and Arsenal but 7 days later he signed his first pro-contract at Lille.

And just last year, although it has always been clear that he would move on to a higher league, he signed a new deal which would give Lille more power bargaining for transfers. If he hadn't, his contract would expire at the end of next season and Lille would have been forced to sell him after this season on the cheap.

Besides Seydoux, the Lille president, has been just the same trying to stimulate a bidding war for him at the end of this season. Lille is opening a new 50.000seater ground in the summer. (stunner of a stadium, look it up) Hazard's transfer would be welcome to help finance all their investments and help them for the final push to establish Lille as a top tier team in France.

You also seem to forget that he's the only big name that stayed after the double last year. The first trophees for Lille for over 5 decades. Cabaye, Gervinho, Rami and Sow all moved on. Hazard is basicly carrying Lille to CL qualification this year. (look up his stats to see how influential he is for the success of Lille)

And lastly, it's a Nike advertisement video. It's not like this "whoring himself out" is likely to be his idea. Some slick marketing manager comes up with the idea and he gets slated for it. You can only accuse him of being a naive 21y old boy...

Notice how none of the negative reactions on that vid come from French football fans... Says it all really, and they're way better informed than those who rely on tabloidtalk for their information.

Not followed the thread but i like this post :)

Seems some blues have not for the first time made sweeping assumptions and this chap is explaining the facts of life to them.

p.s. please sell him to us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.