Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
salfordpaul said:
if he isn t starting with us next season..................there has been a tragedy!

all being well he will come this summer....talks have begun i'm told

I think you've "hazard a guess" in saying that ;-)

*Danamy grabs his coat

I agree with the article that maybe there won't be as much competition for his signature as we think, unless there's some genuine interest from Italy.

Spurs/Arsenal pockets not deep enough, United have 3 high quality wingers, Chelsea signed De Bruyne and might not be in the CL. Real Madrid? Possible, but I've already never seen a squad so stacked. I think we'll get him.

Fortunately with Belgium not in the Euros it shouldn't be a transfer that drags on all summer.

Andouble said:
I agree with the article that maybe there won't be as much competition for his signature as we think, unless there's some genuine interest from Italy.

Spurs/Arsenal pockets not deep enough, United have 3 high quality wingers, Chelsea signed De Bruyne and might not be in the CL. Real Madrid? Possible, but I've already never seen a squad so stacked. I think we'll get him.

Fortunately with Belgium not in the Euros it shouldn't be a transfer that drags on all summer.
Madrid has DI Maria, Cristiano, Jose Callejon and Ozil who all play on the wing. Sure Ozil could play centrally, but so can Kaka and Granero. They'd have to sell one of those five to get Hazzard I think. It is a possibility. But I think we are the team with the greatest need for Hazzard of all the big teams.

Fingers crossed.

Kun Aguero said:
This has put a smile on my face.

Now to Martinez.

nothings done yet mate.

anything can happen.

lets just hope we end up getting him.

and martinez for that matter<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:10 pm --<br /><br />
Kun Aguero said:

Now to Martinez.

nice location by the way ! haha

stavros said:
Kun Aguero said:

Now to Martinez.

nothings done yet mate.

anything can happen.

and martinez for that matter

-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:10 pm --

Kun Aguero said:

Now to Martinez.

I know I'm still expecting Sanchez to sign today...

Kun Aguero said:
stavros said:
Kun Aguero said:

Now to Martinez.

nothings done yet mate.

anything can happen.

and martinez for that matter

-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:10 pm --

Kun Aguero said:

Now to Martinez.

I know I'm still expecting Sanchez to sign today...

haha
if he did though maybe aguero wouldnt be with us?

Hazzard is playing against Bresc in a minute. And Mbiwa against Sochaux. 2 good french prospects to watch. Apparently many are rating M'villa as the best prospect coming out of France this season, I'd have to give him another look. But I can't watch 3 games at once. And I really want to see Hazzard, since our interest seems to have sky rocketted. And Mbiwa, I simply haven't seen play a bad game. He simply can't be as good as the games I have seen. Or can he? :)

Dax777 said:
Hazzard is playing against Bresc in a minute. And Mbiwa against Sochaux. 2 good french prospects to watch. Apparently many are rating M'villa as the best prospect coming out of France this season, I'd have to give him another look. But I can't watch 3 games at once. And I really want to see Hazzard, since our interest seems to have sky rocketted. And Mbiwa, I simply haven't seen play a bad game. He simply can't be as good as the games I have seen. Or can he? :)

mbia from marseille?

not so sure about him.

good athlete , not so great on the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.