Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
stavros said:
Dax777 said:
Hazzard is playing against Bresc in a minute. And Mbiwa against Sochaux. 2 good french prospects to watch. Apparently many are rating M'villa as the best prospect coming out of France this season, I'd have to give him another look. But I can't watch 3 games at once. And I really want to see Hazzard, since our interest seems to have sky rocketted. And Mbiwa, I simply haven't seen play a bad game. He simply can't be as good as the games I have seen. Or can he? :)

mbia from marseille?

not so sure about him.

good athlete , not so great on the ball
No! Mbiwa, the CD from Montpellier.

Dax777 said:
Hazzard is playing against Bresc in a minute. And Mbiwa against Sochaux. 2 good french prospects to watch. Apparently many are rating M'villa as the best prospect coming out of France this season, I'd have to give him another look. But I can't watch 3 games at once. And I really want to see Hazzard, since our interest seems to have sky rocketted. And Mbiwa, I simply haven't seen play a bad game. He simply can't be as good as the games I have seen. Or can he? :)

you should look at m'villa hes outstanding for me and a reaistic target. also younes belhanda is highly rated. where obviously interested in hazard but imo lucas digne is the player from lille that were scouting now we seem to be targeting a left back i wouldn't be suprised if we sign him.

dannyirishblue said:
beats a player really well....keeps gettin hacked down at every given chance in this game

yup, only way to stop him.
Problem is that he's the only good player Lille have so they constantly target him.He was fouled 8 times against Stade Brest tonight. Eden Hazard is the most fouled player of all the 5 top league's.

putijean said:
dannyirishblue said:
beats a player really well....keeps gettin hacked down at every given chance in this game

Problem is that he's the only good player Lille have so they constantly target him.He was fouled 8 times against Stade Brest tonight. Eden Hazard is the most fouled player of all the 5 top league's.
I think players just foul more in the french league. And he is not the only good player at Lille. Just the one who holds on o the ball the most. Players who hold on to the ball get fouled a lot.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:10 pm --<br /><br />
balotelli17 said:
Dax777 said:

you should look at m'villa hes outstanding for me and a reaistic target. also younes belhanda is highly rated. where obviously interested in hazard but imo lucas digne is the player from lille that were scouting now we seem to be targeting a left back i wouldn't be suprised if we sign him.
Haven't seen much of Digne until today.

Ligue 1 is a pretty physical league. I guess it has to be when it's so lacking technically.

Jumanji said:
Ligue 1 is a pretty physical league. I guess it has to be when it's so lacking technically.
Yes!!! And that is why I hate watching it. Had to suffer for an hour watching Hazzard amd Mbiwa. Got tired after 1 hour and switched to La Liga.

Just can't stomach that much French ligue football.

Dax777 said:
putijean said:
dannyirishblue said:

I think players just foul more in the french league. And he is not the only good player at Lille. Just the one who holds on o the ball the most. Players who hold on to the ball get fouled a lot.

-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:10 pm --

Which players then? They have some decent players but Hazard is by far the better player. The opposition knows this. I'm not saying Hazard played a good game tonight but he was contantly marked by 2 sometimes even 3 players. The times he had some room and made a good action he got fouled.(8 times)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.