Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Jonathan1979 said:
LoveCity said:
I don't understand why they'd go for Hazard, he isn't going to replace Scholes, he'll just either play Rooney's role now (which Rooney is doing a good job as) or as a winger, and they already have three good wingers.

He can play as a CAM (he's played that role this whole season with Lille).

But that's essentially what Rooney has been this season isn't it with Welbeck or Little Pee-Pee up front?

Rightfully so. I don't see Wayne as the poacher he once could have been. Even when he has to lead the line he gets frustrated and disinterested without the ball. The only player that could improve them, and hurt us, is Martinez.

We should have already got this done by now we dont want him in trafford next season even if he's only a rotation. he should be no1 targett

Will be one of the best players in the world within a few years. Great ACM, and if we don't get him it will probably be chelsea or manure.

Stoned Rose said:
Have had several more onto me today (texts) saying he's definitely theirs.

Could they even afford him? he'll be 30m+

Why would you pay attention to those texts?

You should learn til now that they think they have a right for any player they want and that any player they want should sign for twats.

They don't have idea where is he heading, just like you and me don't. But they've heard Ferguson speaking about him and they think nobody would dare to say no to him.

The good thing is that they'll learn soon that they might have problems signing players wanted by multiple teams in the future. Specially if City are one of those teams ;)

If City really want some player there are only two teams that could stop that - RM and Barcelona. United could do it only in some odd case when player is one of their childhood gloryhunters.

Stoned Rose said:
Most rags I know are saying he's nailed on to go to them.

Might get interesting in a Nasri kind of way...............

who was that other player the rags said was nailed on ??

Oh yeah !!................David Silva. :)

we need to get hazard!! already a quality player and years to improve and bond with an already young squad! these are the sort of players we should be going for, the next generation of superstars!! hazard, matinez, muniain, alba. players who can grow together and make city a force for years to come!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.