Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
Most rags I know are saying he's nailed on to go to them.

Might get interesting in a Nasri kind of way...............

Most rags say any player is nailed on after being linked with them

I remember the SUn creaming itself when they believe they had won the race for Sanchez

Stoned Rose said:
Most rags I know are saying he's nailed on to go to them.

Might get interesting in a Nasri kind of way...............

We all know how that one ended. They can't engage us in a battle with £.

They cant engage us in a battle with anything at the mo and they know it, see what rag fans dont realise is that the day of the dream of playing for united is over, up and coming european players dont give a toss about ferguson or uniteds history, there is no loyalty and players dont think like fans and a player is going to go where is best for them, im not saying we will get hazard and we might not but for them its a huge gamble its 35m for an untried and untested player that has to anchor their midfield for say the next 10 years.

What makes them believe that he is definitely theirs he was nailed on to go to tottenham in jan, then to barca, then to united, sneijder was nailed on to united but they ended up with paul scholes.

They could afford him at 30m but its a huge gamble for them their midfield is shot to shit and basically this is it for them, ferguson admitting to liking a player doesnt necessarily make them nailed on for them to go to them, as i have already said fans of united think players think like them and they dont, it is no longer a players dream to play for united, young multi millionaire footballers wont kow tow to fergusons will and see him as a messiah.

I don't understand why they'd go for Hazard, he isn't going to replace Scholes, he'll just either play Rooney's role now (which Rooney is doing a good job as) or as a winger, and they already have three good wingers.

LoveCity said:
I don't understand why they'd go for Hazard, he isn't going to replace Scholes, he'll just either play Rooney's role now (which Rooney is doing a good job as) or as a winger, and they already have three good wingers.

He can play as a CAM (he's played that role this whole season with Lille).

Jonathan1979 said:
LoveCity said:

He can play as a CAM (he's played that role this whole season with Lille).

But that's essentially what Rooney has been this season isn't it with Welbeck or Little Pee-Pee up front?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.