Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be absolutely gutted if we dont get this guy. Hopefully the Vieira factor will help, as it did for Nasri. I feel more optimistic about his signing, then I ever did for Sanchez last year. I think he would walk into our starting 11 from day one.

CTIDANDREW said:
Will be absolutely gutted if we dont get this guy. Hopefully the Vieira factor will help, as it did for Nasri. I feel more optimistic about his signing, then I ever did for Sanchez last year. I think he would walk into our starting 11 from day one.

Hazard for me would start everytime, far too good to sit on the bench.

Also a good necessity to have if someone needs a rest or someone gets injured. I think he could play a Silva role for us, he's that good.

CTIDANDREW said:
Who would you let out? Nasri?

Freestyler said:
CTIDANDREW said:

Hazard for me would start everytime, far too good to sit on the bench.

Also a good necessity to have if someone needs a rest or someone gets injured. I think he could play a Silva role for us, he's that good.

Absolutely, got to love the footballers that play with that great low center of gravity(ie. aguero). But, yes if this season has taught us anything is that we need someone to spell Silva at times. Nasri doesn't necessarily do that as we have all seen but Hazard I believe can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.