Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
CTIDANDREW said:
zeven said:
Fair enough, but i would still give Nasri an honest chance to be the player we know he can be.

Hazard will cost around 30 million so im not sure.

Yes the cost is very steep, but the value is much better then say 25m for adey just three years ago. Only 21 becomes world class at our squad, and sale him for 40-45 mil down the road to real madrid or PSG in 4-5 years. I understand im being very optomistic, but after seeing Sanchez flourish at Barca this year, I dont want to see the same happen for Hazard at manure.
Im watching barca tonight and have been most of the season and I still don't get the hype about Sanchez?!?? He seems nothing special?
Hes a better player than Hazard. tecnical very gifted, alot of pace, good workrate and an eye for goal.

hes an AJ on speed.

richards30 said:
CTIDANDREW said:
zeven said:
Fair enough, but i would still give Nasri an honest chance to be the player we know he can be.

Hazard will cost around 30 million so im not sure.

Yes the cost is very steep, but the value is much better then say 25m for adey just three years ago. Only 21 becomes world class at our squad, and sale him for 40-45 mil down the road to real madrid or PSG in 4-5 years. I understand im being very optomistic, but after seeing Sanchez flourish at Barca this year, I dont want to see the same happen for Hazard at manure.
Im watching barca tonight and have been most of the season and I still don't get the hype about Sanchez?!?? He seems nothing special?

Believe he has 14 goals from a outside position this year in all comps for a first year that is great especially when you have a teammate that scores about 70 by himself lol (mind blowing). He does seem hit or miss in some games, but no denying he is a special talent in my opinion.

Incredible stuff from Hazard, yep the commentator confirmed that Manchester City representative's watching him tonight ;)

Good result for us. Hazard sees Paddy V in the stands, Digne has good match and PSG will come in 2nd place. They need to spend hopefully on some of our surplus players.

According to goal.com exclusive Viera is scouting both Hazard and Digne. And United are scouting Debuchy. Honestly...can't see United rivalling us for Hazard. Simply because of the sums involved. And if Kagawa thing is true that would rule them out aswell.

But would love if we succeeded with a Digne & Hazard double swoop in the summer. After this heavy scouting i think it's safe to say we will atleast try to sign them this summer.

Blue Haze said:
Good result for us. Hazard sees Paddy V in the stands, Digne has good match and PSG will come in 2nd place. They need to spend hopefully on some of our surplus players.

the ball for the second wasawesome just created it from nothing im sure paddy will go to say well done to him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.