Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need someone to rotate with Silva. Silva needs to be rested or his career will suffer. It's obvious we can't expect his ankle won't hold up for an entire season.

Against teams that park the bus Silva is frequently ineffective. Hazard's pace will hopefully help us unlock defenses.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I would have Sami over hazard anyday,he will be fantastic next season.
Hazard seriously has better natural ability, but not only that ... potential as well.

Hazard is miles better than Nasri was at that age. Miles. Both learned their trade in Ligue 1.

If you ask some Lille fans, they think Hazard is already better than Nasri but we will see in England.

if nasri can keep his form up and we add hazard as well.....jesus what an attacking line-up we could have! imagine starting in the same game: aguero,tevez,nasri,hazard,silva and yaya??? breathtaking!

According to the telegraph today we are in pole position to sign Hazard for around £30 Million

Blue Haze said:
We need someone to rotate with Silva. Silva needs to be rested or his career will suffer. It's obvious we can't expect his ankle won't hold up for an entire season.

Against teams that park the bus Silva is frequently ineffective. Hazard's pace will hopefully help us unlock defenses.

I would disagree with this in part. There was no-one better at unlocking parked defences than Silva in the first half of the season. I don't think there is anyone on our team better at playing the eye of the needle through ball. Plenty of the situations we've come up against deep defences are the very ones pace wouldn't have helped either, as Hazard literally wouldn't have had anywhere to use it.

Ultimately I think our success next season will be as per your first point, resting Silva. Not just Silva but everyone who has to take the creative 'have the shit kicked out of your ankles for 95 minutes' role. If we can use Silva one week, Hazard the next, whatever. We may get some groans from squad rotation and there will in all likelyhood still be one first 11 that works better than all the others, but it could just be enough to turn those silly 1-0 losses into 1-0 wins.

One things for sure if you were Hazard thinking about City or United and you just watched last nights game, there's only one place you're telling your agent this morning to get a deal sorted.

Hello ManCity fans i'm a fan of the Losc and, of course, of Eden Hazard.

His departure saddens me more than every other Losc player leaving us. He is by far the greatest talent that has ever played with the Losc and I fear it'll remain so long after he's gone.
I came here to congratulate you for your winning yesterday, and your probable title ; and to because that it seems today that there are two remaining possible destinations for Eden, Man U and City (he wants to play the CL, Newcastle is too weak and Arsene will never pay the fee asked by the Losc).

Here are some things you may not know about Hazard's talent, things that make me sure he's gonna be very close from winning the "Ballon d'or" (Golden Ball ?).

1) Not only he is a great winger, when Rudi Garcia, for the need of the team, put him in a midfielder position he didn't complain at all and became even more decisive !
2) Since january,he scored 10 times and delivered 12 assists in 14 matches, according to transfermkt
3) For the third year in a row, he will be the player that provoked the most fouls in ligue 1 (and this year even in all five major championships)
4) Despite this, wednesday he will play his 103rd ligue 1 match in a row, which means he hasn't missed a game since october 2009 ! Currently he is holding the record of the longest serie : He is unstoppable and unbreakable.

Personnally i'd rather see him under the wings of Ferguson, not that i prefer United, but because it'll be easier for Hazard to settle with Scholes and Giggs getting older ; whereas at City the competition is much fiercer (Silva, Aguero, Tevez, Nasri, Balotelli, Johnson ...).

Anyway i don't doubt that Hazard will soon be one of the supporters' favorite in both clubs. For me there is no comparison between Hazard and Nasri (this guy is soooo slow with the ball, I don't even understand how he could be running for title), it seems the french man will never leave the bench next season.

PS : I saw some people talking about L Digne and a possible transfer to your club this summer. Forget about it, he's a boy from the Losc and he doesn't want to change that for a while. He said in many interviews that he won't leave until he's at least 20 y.o.
Besides he would have absolutely no interests to leave the Losc now.

PS 2 : Do you know if there is possibily of some interesting loans from your side if our two clubs get along well in the Hazard case ?
Do you know what Guidetti intends to do next season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.