Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nights like this in front of players and people around the world will show them now that we are not the place just to come and get paid handsomely, if you come to us you will join a big fantastic squad, bide some time on the bench, and be apart of something great.

okstate99 said:
Not sure how much English he knows. But Kompany, Cliche, Nasri and Veiria are all fluent French speakers. So that should be an added bonus.

Hurt, Richhards, Leskott, Zabbaletta, Bary, Agwero, Tevezz and jecko can also speak a little french

okstate99 said:
Not sure how much English he knows. But Kompany, Cliche, Nasri and Veiria are all fluent French speakers. So that should be an added bonus.
The Toure brothers.

And Nigel speaks Dutch, which Hazard speaks as well. So does Robin van Persie ;).

Jumanji said:
okstate99 said:
The Toure brothers.

And Nigel speaks Dutch, which Hazard speaks as well. So does Robin van Persie ;).

Hazard doesn't speak Dutch, perhaps a few words and he'll vaguely understand some of it.
Not all Belgians are bilingual French-Dutch. It's taught in school but since Hazard never left Belgium for the Lille academy at a young age he never learned it in school.

His English is pretty poor too btw. But then again, he's pretty close to Kompany. Kompany enjoys a pretty high status in Belgium. Kompany was the first one of this talented generation of Belgians to make it at the top. And compared to a lot of the others, Kompany went pro in Belgium and he's progression was always well documented. Has been a wonderkid clearly destined for the top since he was 17 and bossed the Anderlecht defence in the Champions League.

Just slotted him into Nasri position on FIFA, my god can we please sign him. I had Lavezzi coming of the bench for him as well. Should be our number 1 priority this summer and hopefully he will have signed by the Euro's. What a great day, I love this club

CTIDANDREW said:
Just slotted him into Nasri position on FIFA, my god can we please sign him. I had Lavezzi coming of the bench for him as well. Should be our number 1 priority this summer and hopefully he will have signed by the Euro's. What a great day, I love this club
So where is Nasri going then? He has been a revelation in recent weeks.

lionheart said:
CTIDANDREW said:
I think revelation is stretching, but he has shown good form.

I think he can still improve, and in fact I think he will.

I think if we bring in someone like Hazard that can create we would have more flexibility in rotating our Fab Four.

For example, one day Hazard and Nasri start, giving Silva some rest. Hazard Silva. Silva Nasri. Silva Nasri Hazard Tevez. , etc , etc .

David Silva playing more games than anyone on the team besides Joe has absolutely drained him. We've over-used Silva.

With an addition like Hazard we will have high flexibility and depth in our attacking midfield positions ... just like the rags have on their wings.

Jumanji said:
lionheart said:
CTIDANDREW said:
I think revelation is stretching, but he has shown good form.

I think he can still improve, and in fact I think he will.

I think if we bring in someone like Hazard that can create we would have more flexibility in rotating our Fab Four.

For example, one day Hazard and Nasri start, giving Silva some rest. Hazard Silva. Silva Nasri. Silva Nasri Hazard Tevez. , etc , etc .

David Silva playing more games than anyone on the team besides Joe has absolutely drained him. We've over-used Silva.

With an addition like Hazard we will have high flexibility and depth in our attacking midfield positions ... just like the rags have on their wings.

This. If we get Hazard....we can rotate both Nasri and Silva more, especially Silva. And sometimes they can all play together.

I have said this for some time, but I do believe Nasri can and eventually will play entirely centrally. He can play the same role Scholes plays for United to the same effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.