Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was really there last night there can be no doubt in his mind as to who to play for next season. Better squad, better supporters, better club.

Batman said:
Freestyler said:
He came to the Etihad to watch a game of football last night.

He came to watch the team in blue, the team he'll be playing for next season.

Insider info? ;-)

Which young star would play for a broke down club like rags?

Play next to Silva and Yaya or Carrick and ParkJiSung™, it's just common sense to choose blue. :)

He wasn't there...

Lille is still fighting for gaining a champions league spot and possibly even the title, although that's a longshot. They've got a game on wednesday against Nice and had a training on monday and tuesday morning.
He's not going to hop around to watch a game in Manchester at the crunchtime of the season. Surely he would've been sighted there and a bigger fuzz would have been made of it mondaynight. Haven't seen one bit of evidence he was there.

Hope City get him btw, would be a huge statement of intent and directly launch the club to bigger European ambitions. Like I've stated here before, I've been a huge fan of Hazard since he was 16 and delivered the goods on the European -17 championship. You needed to blind to ignore the talent he displayed there. The best player to come out of Belgium since Enzo Scifo and imo on his way to be the best ever. Been following him closely ever since, not hard since his play is so pleasing on the eye of footballfans. (Love Dembélé of Fulham for the same reason!)

The latin style of City with the interchanging positions is very similar to that of Lille and I'm convinced he would be an immediate success here. Those who're thinking he'd be playing 2nd fiddle are mistaken... He's a potential Golden Ball winner one day and would dictate the way City play alongside Silva.
He wouldn't fit in at Utd who have that very rigid 4-4-2 where players aren't as freely to express themselves. The way City play with the little flicks through the centre between Silva-Aguero-Nasri-Tevez are right up his alley. The only other team in the EPL he'd fit in is at Arsenal but they won't be able to compete with the transferfee or the wages. (Hazard is already on +5 milion € at Lille!)

So unless Barca or Madrid come knocking, he's coming to City next year.

Has Tolmie said anything about Hazard? Anybody confident were signing him?

Armaan said:

He's basically said it:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=254059&start=580#p5515399" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=254059&start=580#p5515399</a>

LoveCity said:
Armaan said:

He's basically said it:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=254059&start=580#p5515399" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=254059&start=580#p5515399</a>
Thanks for that... Dont know how good he is myself but mu cousan from France wanks over him... Rates him very very high.

Freestyler said:
He came to the Etihad to watch a game of football last night.

He came to watch the team in blue, the team he'll be playing for next season.

Along with Stevie G according to ur sources mate ;-p

Hope ur right though!

Greyco said:
He wasn't there...

Lille is still fighting for gaining a champions league spot and possibly even the title, although that's a longshot. They've got a game on wednesday against Nice and had a training on monday and tuesday morning.
He's not going to hop around to watch a game in Manchester at the crunchtime of the season. Surely he would've been sighted there and a bigger fuzz would have been made of it mondaynight. Haven't seen one bit of evidence he was there.

Hope City get him btw, would be a huge statement of intent and directly launch the club to bigger European ambitions. Like I've stated here before, I've been a huge fan of Hazard since he was 16 and delivered the goods on the European -17 championship. You needed to blind to ignore the talent he displayed there. The best player to come out of Belgium since Enzo Scifo and imo on his way to be the best ever. Been following him closely ever since, not hard since his play is so pleasing on the eye of footballfans. (Love Dembélé of Fulham for the same reason!)

The latin style of City with the interchanging positions is very similar to that of Lille and I'm convinced he would be an immediate success here. Those who're thinking he'd be playing 2nd fiddle are mistaken... He's a potential Golden Ball winner one day and would dictate the way City play alongside Silva.
He wouldn't fit in at Utd who have that very rigid 4-4-2 where players aren't as freely to express themselves. The way City play with the little flicks through the centre between Silva-Aguero-Nasri-Tevez are right up his alley. The only other team in the EPL he'd fit in is at Arsenal but they won't be able to compete with the transferfee or the wages. (Hazard is already on +5 milion € at Lille!)

So unless Barca or Madrid come knocking, he's coming to City next year.

Thanks for the info, Greyco. I figured if he were at City, someone would have got a photo.

And yeah, only Barca or Madrid will stop him from becoming a blue next season. I don't buy that he only wants EPL, if Madrid came calling I bet he would go there. Hopefully they will go for Neymar or something.

Take your pick: City and United target Hazard was at the Manchester derby

Lille playmaker is adamant he will be playing in the Premier League next season - could watching Mancini's men win on Manic Monday have helped him decide who for?

Welcome to Manchester: Lille ace Hazard was at Eastlands for Monday's City v United derby
Getty

In-demand Eden Hazard was at Eastlands to watch Manchester City beat title rivals United on Monday night.

The 21-year-old winger is set to be the most sought-after player in Europe this summer.

Hazard has made it clear he will quit French club Lille after this season to play in the Premier League, and both Manchester clubs are in the running.

City boss Roberto Mancini last week insisted they were prepared to outbid any club for Hazard, and said Eastlands would be the perfect home for the Belgian.

Mancini's United counterpart Sir Alex Ferguson has also confirmed in the last few days that he has an interest in the player.

Hot for Hazard: United's Ferguson and City rival Mancini both want to sign the Lille star
Action

City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak is understood to have been aware of Hazard’s trip to Eastlands on Monday night, although it is unclear whether there was any contact between the two.

Just 24 hours earlier, Hazard scored twice as Lille beat Paris Saint-Germain.

The performance was watched by City’s football development executive Patrick Vieira and United scout Martin Ferguson.

Afterwards, Hazard ended talk of a move to either Real Madrid or Barcelona.

"My objective is to go to the Premier League, because I have had my time in France," he said.

“Maybe in the future I will return to France but for now I am concentrating on finishing the season with Lille to the best of my ability, and then going to England.”

Arsenal and Tottenham are also in the hunt for his services.

so does anyone know if he was there???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.