Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for a second that Hazard could turn up for the game, especially in the midst of his clubs season being where it is, without being photographed or mobbed or someone somewhere coming up with something better than two lines at the beginning of an otherwise standard 'transfer' story.

I do believe however, that he would have seen the game on the box. In which case I wouldn't have thought we had much to worry about. Unless he's waiting to see who wins the league, in which case he's an idiot and we don't want such short sighted at this club. numpties

adrianr said:
I don't believe for a second that Hazard could turn up for the game, especially in the midst of his clubs season being where it is, without being photographed or mobbed or someone somewhere coming up with something better than two lines at the beginning of an otherwise standard 'transfer' story.

I do believe however, that he would have seen the game on the box. In which case I wouldn't have thought we had much to worry about. Unless he's waiting to see who wins the league, in which case he's an idiot and we don't want such short sighted at this club. numpties

I don't believe that more than about 0.1 % of people at that ground would recognise Eden Hazard if they fell over him, unless he was wearing a Lille kit or carrying a placard with 'I'm Eden Hazard' written on it, in fact scratch the Lille kit, most still wouldn't know him if he turned up in that.

He may have been there or he may not, I don't know, but he certainly could have been, no problem at all.

SWP was there and probably several others players were too, it's not that far fetched if the team itself wasn't training that day. Now if someone confirms Lille had training on Monday then I agree he probably wasn't there.

Neville Kneville said:
adrianr said:

I don't believe that more than about 0.1 % of people at that ground would recognise Eden Hazard if they fell over him, unless he was wearing a Lille kit or carrying a placard with 'I'm Eden Hazard' written on it, in fact scratch the Lille kit, most still wouldn't know him if he turned up in that.

He may have been there or he may not, I don't know, but he certainly could have been, no problem at all.
very true mate!

tilbz said:
How much are we looking at paying for him

29dy8uh.jpg

LoveCity said:
SWP was there and probably several others players were too, it's not that far fetched if the team itself wasn't training that day. Now if someone confirms Lille had training on Monday then I agree he probably wasn't there.

You guys flew him over, he was there.

GHoddle said:
LoveCity said:

You guys flew him over, he was there.
sorry mate but how do you know this please? hopefully we did because he would have been impressed with the performance and atmosphere!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.