Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the Rags, he would be stupid to go to Chelsea. No concrete manager, rebuilding job needed, still so much uncertainty surrounding that club. I think any neutral would have money on us winning the CL before Chelsea next do as well.

adrianr said:
Just like the Rags, he would be stupid to go to Chelsea. No concrete manager, rebuilding job needed, still so much uncertainty surrounding that club. I think any neutral would have money on us winning the CL before Chelsea next do as well.

I'd be surprised if a deal hadn't been agreed with someone, despite the Media circus. Just hope it's us as the lad looks absolute top draw.....

Chelseas chance of signing top players is much better now agreed. But Hazard is revealing which team he is joining on sunday or monday. He said he had decided 90% where he was going a a few weeks ago.

So still think he is ours. In the worst case....Manures.

carlos92 said:
Hold your nerve blues. He will be a City player.

Not happening pal....

Chelski winning the Chumps League will put the russian in a fookin good mood to spend a lot of money and he will happily do that. He was probably on the phone to his guys in London signing Hazard up when the last penalty went in (you can see Abrom on the phone when they won it !!)

Honestly, as much as we'd love to see him, he will go back on his statement of "going to Manchester" and head to Chelski .... 110%.

Anyone think otherwise?<br /><br />-- Sat May 19, 2012 9:56 pm --<br /><br />
carlos92 said:
Hold your nerve blues. He will be a City player.

Not happening pal....

Chelski winning the Chumps League will put the russian in a fookin good mood to spend a lot of money and he will happily do that. He was probably on the phone to his guys in London signing Hazard up when the last penalty went in (you can see Abrom on the phone when they won it !!)

Honestly, as much as we'd love to see him, he will go back on his statement of "going to Manchester" and head to Chelski .... 110%.

Anyone think otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.