Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad 4 It said:
Harry could go to CFC and take Bale and Modric with him. He could also come in for Ade

Curious, and bear with me since this is probably a bit random, but what about Hazard?

minnesota blue said:
Mad 4 It said:
Harry could go to CFC and take Bale and Modric with him. He could also come in for Ade

Curious, and bear with me since this is probably a bit random, but what about Hazard?

The point of this is that if Harry goes to CFC he might prefer to spend on what he knows rather than gamble on Hazard

Not enough pages on this thread for Hazzard to sign for us, we need at least another 250. I reckon we will know after Belgium game and not before.

Just noticed that Eden's brother Kylian gave Paddy V a re-tweet on twitter earlier.. Not sure if this is a positive sign or I'm just clutching at straws.. Really not too bothered about him going to chelsea as we already have incredible players in this position, as long as he doesn't go to rags, he could give them the spark that imo Kagawa wouldn't.

If chelsea are willing to pay 40m and 200k a week for a guy who while being a good player has only shone in the french league good luck to him. Lets get real here Chelsea got lucky winning that champions league they are NOT a good team,if any player watched that game or the barca games and thinks i want to be a part of that then they are a fool because that team requires a major overhaul, goalkeeper, centre of defence, left back, right back, central midfield, strikers, squad depth all need tweaking and while roman might be prepared to spend big money, they are still gonna need a good manager.

Everyone saying it must go to RDM like he is some kind of managerial genius, he is not, yes he led them to an FA cup final, shocking decision in semi to their benefit and the width of half a ball from dropping a 2 gooal lead in the final, yes he led them to a champions league, missed penalties in both semi and final and outplayed in most games. Their achievements are admirable yes butlets not let the cups overshadow the luck theyve had anbd how they got there in the first place.

250K a week for a 21 year old yet to be proven in what is probably the best and most tough league in the world.

I would want 25 goals ad 25 assist for that money.

Messi and Ronaldo are not even on that.. well maybe Ronaldo but there is a huge difference in Hazard and Ronaldo.

If he goes Chelsea he is a greedy bas**** even if it is coming from a City fans mouth - I still think he will be a City player though!

Hazard still has much to prove!

mancboy123 said:
If chelsea are willing to pay 40m and 200k a week for a guy who while being a good player has only shone in the french league good luck to him. Lets get real here Chelsea got lucky winning that champions league they are NOT a good team,if any player watched that game or the barca games and thinks i want to be a part of that then they are a fool because that team requires a major overhaul, goalkeeper, centre of defence, left back, right back, central midfield, strikers, squad depth all need tweaking and while roman might be prepared to spend big money, they are still gonna need a good manager.

Everyone saying it must go to RDM like he is some kind of managerial genius, he is not, yes he led them to an FA cup final, shocking decision in semi to their benefit and the width of half a ball from dropping a 2 gooal lead in the final, yes he led them to a champions league, missed penalties in both semi and final and outplayed in most games. Their achievements are admirable yes butlets not let the cups overshadow the luck theyve had anbd how they got there in the first place.
With Champions League and money, they can sign good players under the word "project." They also have London which to be frank is quite a nicer place to live than Manchester if you can afford to live well.

I'm not worried or anything.

But the fact that they will be in the CL next year certainly will make them more competitive in the transfer market.

Only a fool would argue otherwise.

mancboy123 said:

But will the kid's agent actually work in the player's best interests?

It appears that some people don't really know the transfer scrip, for everyone of our targets there is always another club who come in at the last moment, most of the time the media just make it up

Now relax, as you were

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.