Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
Jordan CTID said:
Isn't the real manure OS.
no-shit-sherlock-michael-jackson-dead-demotivational-poster-1245970890.jpg

Well I knew that but I was answering Stoned Rose's question.

Hkibou said:
You make me laugh.

Plenty of people say Eden is and egotistic spoiled prat, but you don't know nothing about him.

And this thread makes us wonder who really are the spoiled brat.The mercato isn't even begun yet, you have to wait just a bit longer but lot of people are already shitting on him, frustrated as if denied a new toy.

This is just pathetic.

To all who doubts his wisdom and talent, you'll see soon enough. And now i'd rather see him with red or darker blue on his shoulders, you don't deserve him one bit.

Hi Eden. All anyone is saying is why not keep quiet until it is all sorted instead of dropping little hints and such in the press? The little hints and such are what makes it sound egotistical. Glad to have cleared that up for you. Now put pen to paper and sign for City, there's a good chap.

It was just on twitter now its down. It must have been a mistake..sorry!

No one else is carrying it and its now on ESPN's main site.

Hkibou said:
Damocles said:
Hkibou said:
You make me laugh.

Plenty of people say Eden is and egotistic spoiled prat, but you don't know nothing about him.

And this thread makes us wonder who really are the spoiled brat.The mercato isn't even begun yet, you have to wait just a bit longer but lot of people are already shitting on him, frustrated as if denied a new toy.

This is just pathetic.

To all who doubts his wisdom and talent, you'll see soon enough. And now i'd rather see him with red or darker blue on his shoulders, you don't deserve him one bit.

If you want to stay on this forum, you will cut that shit out.

You have been invited into our home, please don't sit there telling us how the curtains are better in another house.

I don't tell anybody nothing. I am just reacting to all people shitting on Eden Hazard without knowing anything about the player and his personnality.
If anything, they are the ones telling us what to think.

I don't know if you realise how infantile most of the posts are on this thread.

Saying that City fans "don't deserve" Hazard and tat you'd prefer him elsewhere is infantile and rude. You have an opinion on Hazard. Some people do not share that opinion for various reasons such as a question mark of the strength of the league, his attitude as portrayed in the media and his comparative talent to other players in a similar position. These are all legitimate concerns in a transfer and just because you cannot express disagreement in any other way, we will not tolerate you coming on a City forum and disrespecting our club and our fans, which your comment was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.