Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armaan said:
If he joins United I have to admit attacking wise they'll look scary.

Rooney
Nani Hazard Valencia

Carrick Scholes

Not bad. They will be our main title rivals regardless I guess. See who Hazard chooses.

The narrative is now being painted in its usual form when we try to sign anyone of note.

Blues need to keep their powder dry the next few days, reading and listening the usual spoon-fed crap.

I genuinely believe United are not in the current equation, and dropped out weeks back.

I base that on David Gill's recent comments about history over cash, our courting of Hazard.

The stakes are such, United cannot even afford to take it very far. The fee is huge and wages are way beyond anything barring Rooney.

Hazard wants a quick conclusion, I don't think United can clear the dead wood in time to even justify a tangible offer.

Chelsea may have come late to the party, but I'm pretty relaxed. The agent is being a clown but so was Nasri's.

United won't pay the agent fees, Chelsea have plenty of ongoing issues to resolve.

We are Premier League champions and Bobby is coming back today to finish the job.

Have a little faith in our guys.

SWP's back said:
zeven said:
He acts like a ****, He would suit Chelsea perfectly

I dont want him here anymore. Please city dont get down on you knee for this IDIOT.
Acts like a **** and is an idiot (capitalised no less) because he has yet to make the biggest decision of his life and you are afraid of rejection. Says more about you than it does him.
No because of how he acts, he could just keep quiet. I get the feeling he thinks hes as good as Messi

You make me laugh.

Plenty of people say Eden is and egotistic spoiled prat, but you don't know nothing about him.

And this thread makes us wonder who really are the spoiled brat.The mercato isn't even begun yet, you have to wait just a bit longer but lot of people are already shitting on him, frustrated as if denied a new toy.

This is just pathetic.

To all who doubts his wisdom and talent, you'll see soon enough. And now i'd rather see him with red or darker blue on his shoulders, you don't deserve him one bit.

zeven said:
SWP's back said:
zeven said:

I dont want him here anymore. Please city dont get down on you knee for this IDIOT.
Acts like a **** and is an idiot (capitalised no less) because he has yet to make the biggest decision of his life and you are afraid of rejection. Says more about you than it does him.
No because of how he acts, he could just keep quiet. I get the feeling he thinks hes as good as Messi
He couldn't keep quiet? He has said about 5 things, each time after being asked questions. I tend to feel that he has answered each question respectfully and without upsetting anyone. He has done fuck all wrong.<br /><br />-- Mon May 21, 2012 1:26 pm --<br /><br />
Hkibou said:
You make me laugh.

Plenty of people say Eden is and egotistic spoiled prat, but you don't know nothing about him.

And this thread makes us wonder who really are the spoiled brat.The mercato isn't even begun yet, you have to wait just a bit longer but lot of people are already shitting on him, frustered as if denied a new toy.

This is just pathetic
You should post more.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The narrative is now being painted in its usual form when we try to sign anyone of note.

Blues need to keep their powder dry the next few days, reading and listening the usual spoon-fed crap.

I genuinely believe United are not in the current equation, and dropped out weeks back.

I base that on David Gill's recent comments about history over cash, our courting of Hazard.

The stakes are such, United cannot even afford to take it very far. The fee is huge and wages are way beyond anything barring Rooney.

Hazard wants a quick conclusion, I don't think United can clear the dead wood in time to even justify a tangible offer.

Chelsea may have come late to the party, but I'm pretty relaxed. The agent is being a clown but so was Nasri's.

United won't pay the agent fees, Chelsea have plenty of ongoing issues to resolve.

We are Premier League champions and Bobby is coming back today to finish the job.

Have a little faith in our guys.

^^^ I like this and only fuckin this^^^^

Impeccable timing Tolm, I was starting to shite myself especally given the declaration on Utd's OS that he's signed.

SWP's back said:
zeven said:

Yep, he'll want to know who Chelsea manager is, talk with family about where he should live, look at contract offers and work out which club has best chance of ongoing success and where he has the best chance of regular games.

He'll have his agent in his ear, some teammates and Belgium squad, whilst all the time the media hounding him. He's 21 with some of the biggest clubs in the world pitching to him about what he should do - cut him some slack.

Hkibou said:
You make me laugh.

And this thread makes us wonder who really are the spoiled brat.The mercato isn't even begun yet, you have to wait just a bit longer but lot of people are already shitting on him, frustered as if denied a new toy.

This is just pathetic

^^^this^^^

Hkibou said:
You make me laugh.

And this thread makes us wonder who really are the spoiled brat.The mercato isn't even begun yet, you have to wait just a bit longer but lot of people are already shitting on him, frustrated as if denied a new toy.

This is just pathetic.

To all who doubts his wisdom and talent, you'll see soon enough. And now i'd rather see him with red or darker blue on his shoulders, you don't deserve him one bit.

If you want to stay on this forum, you will cut that shit out.

You have been invited into our home, please don't sit there telling us how the curtains are better in another house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.