Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to think a lot of his own ability - so all this playing time guff is just Gill mischief making. In effect Gill is saying he's not good enough for City??

Not concerned either way - would rather get Bale or RVP - (even Hulk)

As soon as he visits the Etihad - sees the plans, and above all meets people of the professional calibre of Khaldoon and Vierra - oh and discusses wages - game over!

Jordan CTID said:
Isn't the real manure OS.
no-shit-sherlock-michael-jackson-dead-demotivational-poster-1245970890.jpg

Hkibou said:
You make me laugh.

Plenty of people say Eden is and egotistic spoiled prat, but you don't know nothing about him.

And this thread makes us wonder who really are the spoiled brat.The mercato isn't even begun yet, you have to wait just a bit longer but lot of people are already shitting on him, frustered as if denied a new toy.

This is just pathetic

At face value, from his actions, i would say that he is an egotistic spoiled prat who has let his fame get the better part of him, but i know that's not the case & that there is a lot more to this than meets the eye.

This is just how things are, you can't blame people on here and use that whole sugerdaddy spoonfed crap just because people take exception to his actions.

Hkibou said:
You make me laugh.

Plenty of people say Eden is and egotistic spoiled prat, but you don't know nothing about him.

And this thread makes us wonder who really are the spoiled brat.The mercato isn't even begun yet, you have to wait just a bit longer but lot of people are already shitting on him, frustrated as if denied a new toy.

This is just pathetic.

To all who doubts his wisdom and talent, you'll see soon enough. And now i'd rather see him with red or darker blue on his shoulders, you don't deserve him one bit.

You can fuck right off with that comment

Damocles said:
Hkibou said:
You make me laugh.

And this thread makes us wonder who really are the spoiled brat.The mercato isn't even begun yet, you have to wait just a bit longer but lot of people are already shitting on him, frustrated as if denied a new toy.

This is just pathetic.

To all who doubts his wisdom and talent, you'll see soon enough. And now i'd rather see him with red or darker blue on his shoulders, you don't deserve him one bit.

If you want to stay on this forum, you will cut that shit out.

You have been invited into our home, please don't sit there telling us how the curtains are better in another house.

I don't tell anybody nothing. I am just reacting to all people shitting on Eden Hazard without knowing anything about the player and his personnality.
If anything, they are the ones telling us what to think.

I don't know if you realise how infantile most of the posts are on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.