Eden Hazard

In the next couple of years we’re gonna need to find replacements for Fernandinho, Dave, Vinny and Sergio. Given that I can’t imagine Chelsea accepting anything less than about £150m for Hazard, we’d be potentially looking at a level of funding beyond even our FFP restricted means
We already have replacements tho. Bernardo for Silva, Jesus for aguero , Laporte or stones for kompany and were looking at de ligt, close to signing Jorginho for Fernandinho.

I think Hazard would move about the front five most and settle in Silva's spot. People fret about what will happen when Silva leaves; I think the solution could be Hazard. The bigger problem than replacing Merlin in this instance is persuading Chelsea to sell to City.

FFS .... Hazard & Silva are soooooo different. Silva looks for THE pass 95% of the time. Hazard probably < 20% and that’s being generous.

I like Hazard, don’t want him, but if he did come I’d be happy, but he’s no Silva.

I know im going to catch some shit for this but here it goes....

I'd rather have Willian. Think he is one of the most underrated players in the premier league. His work rate, skill, free kicks, technique,pace, all top drawer, he has it all and does it all. Never goes hiding, unlike mr. Hazard has done, sometimes for months at a time.

I'd rather have Willian. Think he is one of the most underrated players in the premier league. His work rate, skill, free kicks, technique,pace, all top drawer, he has it all and does it all. Never goes hiding, unlike mr. Hazard has done, sometimes for months at a time.

Willian goes missing all the time, and for prolonged periods - there's a reason he's often benched.

He has some eye-catching performances in big games but Chelsea fans don't seem to be worried about the prospect of him leaving - especially not after his latest stunt blocking out Conte from his picture of Chelsea's celebrations on his instagram.

Hazard wouldn't move about much. When you buy a player for that much money, and they're an automatic starter, they find a place where they fit and stay there. No one plays at their best when they're constantly moving around.

He might start at LW and make a switch to being central when Silva goes or stops being a starter, but he won't move around every week IMO, Pep doesn't do that to his best players.

I agree it would be unusual but I don't think it would do Hazard any harm and I reckon he could settle into one main spot after a season.

I agree.

FFS .... Hazard & Silva are soooooo different. Silva looks for THE pass 95% of the time. Hazard probably < 20% and that’s being generous.

I like Hazard, don’t want him, but if he did come I’d be happy, but he’s no Silva.

FFS - we don't need a Silva clone but we need some of extremely high quality who can create or help to create goals, which applies to Hazard in spades.

I don't get the Willian love.

He hit an undoubted purple patch at a stage this season but prior to that he would have rivalled anyone in world football for the amount of times they'd give the ball away.

This season included even more than likely too.

He'll be 30 before the season and even in his "peak" years barely touched double digits in goals scored, having scored just 4 in two consecutive seasons.

Shades of Nolito at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.