Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to agree with that. Part of what makes Ederson so great is his impulsivity. Yeah he'll get it wrong occasionally but long term its an asset for this team and how we play.
I agree he's an asset, but I think what makes him great for us is his coolness and willingness to pass and distribute accurately under pressure.

Just as any player can improve and learn, I think he should study his performance and improve his decision making to avoid over committing to challenges he doesn't need to make.

Second one was hardly unstoppable.
Hardly makes him "not much of a shot stopper" for a shot taken early and low by his feet(he was trying to close down the space as he shot), those can be hit and miss for the best of keepers. He's stopped quite a few like that at City already.

Hardly makes him "not much of a shot stopper" for a shot taken early and low by his feet(he was trying to close down the space as he shot), those can be hit and miss for the best of keepers. He's stopped quite a few like that at City already.
Yeah, I think his incredible one on one save against Lyon at home has already been forgotten by some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.