Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just Liverpool fans, not the media at large, who have fed it into the mainstream fans thinking?

Also just backing? Not doing our own keeper down?

Bit of a weird take on it from a City fan but fair enough.

I doubt non-Liverpool or non-City fans consider it for more than a millisecond. They'll be totally indifferent.

I doubt non-Liverpool or non-City fans consider it for more than a millisecond. They'll be totally indifferent.
Yeah I'm probably reading into it too much, they have swooned over his passing and cool headedness in commentary on the whole to be fair, that's more than we normally get.

I want him to have success at national level, as he might even go up a level, with the confidence that can bring. I can understand them not wanting to switch things up with the Brazil team though, if they think it's nicely settled at the back.

I see the comments are mostly triggered Liverpool fans, or simply City haters who comment on everything City, to tell them they shouldn't be writing positive things about City.
You should never read the comments section on goal, it kills brain cells.

You should never read the comments section on goal, it kills brain cells.
Haha, yeah I was just thinking that before I edited.

It doesn't help that they've limited comments to twitter and facebook users, I think it would be more balanced otherwise. You don't need a twitter account to read it and that's where most of our fans are with it I reckon.

Haha, yeah I was just thinking that before I edited.

It doesn't help that they've limited comments to twitter and facebook users, I think it would be more balanced otherwise. You don't need a twitter account to read it and that's where most of our fans are with it I reckon.
Nah, it was just as bad beforehand, perhaps worse as every comment section was prepubescent Messi and Fake Ronaldo fanboys calling each other names, African and Asian Arsenal fans ranting about Wenger...

Wouldn't surprise me if the inspiration for Beijing Red came from seeing the comments on that site.

Nah, it was just as bad beforehand, perhaps worse as every comment section was prepubescent Messi and Fake Ronaldo fanboys calling each other names, African and Asian Arsenal fans ranting about Wenger...

Wouldn't surprise me if the inspiration for Beijing Red came from seeing the comments on that site.
I'm not sure why they need comments if that's the case, not much engagement going on by the sounds of it. Same with the BBC sports page comments. Just people bickering and shouting down the authors.

I'm not sure why they need comments if that's the case, not much engagement going on by the sounds of it. Same with the BBC sports page comments. Just people bickering and shouting down the authors.
They seem to think they can have the comments without any moderation which doesn't work. I've literally seen entire threads on there consisting of "hi, since 2014 I will be working from my house and earning $1400 per week for little 1 hour per day".
The BBC go a similar route, where any comment reported is removed regardless of content (I've tested this with a comment simply saying 'I like this article') but nobody is ever actually blocked from commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.