Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic double save from Eddie today. Not quite in the same class as Jim Montgomery's in the '73 Cup final, but brilliant nonetheless.

I love watching him passing it out from the back, though it used to make me as nervous as fuck.

I know I’m biased, but I wouldn’t swap Ederson for any 'keeper in the world.

Fantastic double save from Eddie today. Not quite in the same class as Jim Montgomery's in the '73 Cup final, but brilliant nonetheless.

I love watching him passing it out from the back, though it used to make me as nervous as fuck.

I know I’m biased, but I wouldn’t swap Ederson for any 'keeper in the world.

I can't think of a keeper close to Ederson's all round levels. He's only below world class in command of the area, but I'd say he's above average in that area.

Beside his absolute mental coolness and quality while playing from the back, Ederson is good goalkeeper and not an inch more than that. And no good save from one in 10 matches will change it. There is nothing he is world class in except playing with the leg. Shot stopping nope. Commanding the box - absolutely fucking nope, any good cross inside and he is lost.

He is still probably the best keeper for our style of football though (maybe Ter Stegen could have a word about that eventually), but he has loads of things to work on, if that is possible at his age.

He has to weigh up if it's going to be a pass or a shot,the midfield and defence let it through,it was terrible all round

Granted, it was. But as a keeper he has to do the basics first and not conceding 180 seconds after we had opened the scoring, has to be the priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.