Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ635siXUAImVna.jpg

They say you shouldn't have favourites and boy have we got a selection of wonderfully gifted and likeable players to choose from, Bernie, Dave, Kev, Raheem, Serge, Ferna, Eric, Jesus and not forgetting the other lads who to a man come across as brilliant individuals...

There's something special about Eddie though that singles him out as my favourite player.

I like the way he plays the game and the way he never gets fazed when the opposition forwards are bearing down on him..

He must hear me most home games screaming at him from CB3 to get rid ffs!!

Never listens to me though as he casually passes it around our defenders...

My f'kin heart sometimes.. Haha..!

They say you shouldn't have favourites and boy have we got a selection of wonderfully gifted and likeable players to choose from, Bernie, Dave, Kev, Raheem, Serge, Ferna, Eric, Jesus and not forgetting the other lads who to a man come across as brilliant individuals...

There's something special about Eddie though that singles him out as my favourite player.

I like the way he plays the game and the way he never gets fazed when the opposition forwards are bearing down on him..

He must hear me most home games screaming at him from CB3 to get rid ffs!!

Never listens to me though as he casually passes it around our defenders...

My f'kin heart sometimes.. Haha..!
If the rest of the squad had his composure we'd be something special beyond what we are now.

If the rest of the squad had his composure we'd be something special beyond what we are now.

You're not wrong there mate..!

We should let him take our penalties.. (if we get anymore this season)...

He could take them from the spot on the centre circle, he'd probably still smash 'em in the top bins from there .. Haha..!

Not specifically due to anything to today, but I thought it's worth pointing out at this stage of the season just how impressive Ederson's shown himself to be in the "conventional" sense as a goalkeeper.

Not specifically due to anything to today, but I thought it's worth pointing out at this stage of the season just how impressive Ederson's shown himself to be in the "conventional" sense as a goalkeeper.
Yes he’s really dominating his area and very confident on crosses.

The photos of Ederson, Pep and a number of other players at the children's hospital were lovely and moving.

I particularly liked the one of Ederson with the little girl in the City shirt. Both were beaming warmly.

So many of our representatives seem genuinely to be humble and "top people" as well as fabulous professionals. It makes me very proud to have such characters at our wonderful club :-))

Last edited:
Idiotic from Ederson, what was he thinking, if he was thinking at all? Started the season well but has been a bit poor over the last months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.