Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before yesterday's game he was 15th in the Premiership goalies save percentages, maybe lower now. I know stats aren't everything but basically he lets in 1 in every 3 shots; Allison lets in less than 1 in 5. Whenever Pep ends up leaving, not sure Ederson will survive him going
Those stats don’t show how good any shots were though.

Look at de Gea: how often does he make 8 match saving saves in a game but they’re all straight at him?

He wouldn’t be saving either goals yesterday, just like Ederson.

Before yesterday's game he was 15th in the Premiership goalies save percentages, maybe lower now. I know stats aren't everything but basically he lets in 1 in every 3 shots; Allison lets in less than 1 in 5. Whenever Pep ends up leaving, not sure Ederson will survive him going
Ha i bet you he does

If when a new manager comes in, and decides that Eddy is not very good, then fuck me we are in serious trouble

If when a new manager comes in, and decides that Eddy is not very good, then fuck me we are in serious trouble

They might do. They may wish to move on from a keeper who passes well but keeps goal averagely, you never know.

This season, he’s made more than his fair share of cock ups and he doesn’t often pull us out of the shit.

You're right, stats aren't everything

Suprised no-one has picked up on this and to be fair i haven't seen it since Saturday, but I am sure that he got a touch on the Vardy effort that hit the post. Anyone got a gif or replay that confirms? If so magnificent save.

Suprised no-one has picked up on this and to be fair i haven't seen it since Saturday, but I am sure that he got a touch on the Vardy effort that hit the post. Anyone got a gif or replay that confirms? If so magnificent save.
I think it's wishful thinking mate, looked again at the replays no evidence of any touch, just an uncharacteristic Vardy miss, lucky let off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000fs05/match-of-the-day-201920-22022020
(@19.30)
You would have expected Vardy to score in that situation 8/10 times.

Garth Crooks has got him in his team of the week, he says "Since the start of the 2017-18 season, Ederson has kept more clean sheets than any other Premier League goalkeeper (45)"

Probably my favourite current player, just ahead of Kev, Dave, Serge, Bernardo, Raheem, Eric, Ferna, Jesus, Riyad and Rodri..!

Cool as fcuk, bet his resting heartbeat is 12..!

Soo hard to choose though..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.