Ederson and Jesus cleared to play (Pg 63)

What puzzles me about Brazil is why they were so anxious for PL-based players to turn up when they called off the match with Argentina because of the presence of PL-based players who had travelled from a red zone (England).

If Brazil continue with this line I can see more of their players in the future either dumping International football or opting for Portuguese/Italian/Spanish nationality.
Brazilians don’t have to quarantine regardless of zone whereas foreigners do, they actually make Boris look competent in terms of policy.

Apparently we can take this to CAS and then the players are free to play until the case is heard

Even if we end up losing, by the time the players are suspended, at least we'd have Steffen plus the likes of Foden and KDB available to step in
I posted that, tongue in cheek, yesterday, don't tell me they took me up on the suggestion!! ;-) :-)

Brazilians don’t have to quarantine regardless of zone whereas foreigners do, they actually make Boris look competent in terms of policy.
So they wanted an 'unfair' advantage and now try to come across as victims....is there much dipper blood in them?

Apparently we can take this to CAS and then the players are free to play until the case is heard

Even if we end up losing, by the time the players are suspended, at least we'd have Steffen plus the likes of Foden and KDB available to step in
If true, that certainly would be the way to go. With Jesus in the form he's in, and with the poor goalkeeping options, it would be a no brainer to follow this course of action unless the ban could get worse if it goes against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.