Ederson and Jesus cleared to play (Pg 63)

Exactly.
The one way to get round this issue very quickly is for all of the English based Brazilian players to announce their retirement from international football. Then sit back with the pop corn and wait for the Brazilian FA to beg them to reconsider. The ban will be lifted in seconds
'Retirement' is the best way forward, been saying it for a while....... until they are begged to come back. Didn't Messi do it?

Unless we are a couple points ahead going into the final day and they decide to reconvene and retrospectively dock us the three points.

Let's see if Fred plays tomorrow, eh?
My thoughts exactly. I mean Fred is pony but if he doesn't play you have to wonder...

I more meant the lower clubs, but I suppose that includes United nowaday

Looking at the BBC website it is CR7 this, CR7 that, CR7 something else. It is complete codswallop.
What is this CR7 is it a new vaccine? Or am I getting mixed up with a new toilet cleanser?

Don’t answer that…..I know it’s really that strange guy who thinks he’s King of the world and was getting fed up of St Marcus getting all the publicity and decided it was time to turn the tables!!
Boooooooring! Yawn, yawn, yawn.

Unless we are a couple points ahead going into the final day and they decide to reconvene and retrospectively dock us the three points.

Let's see if Fred plays tomorrow, eh?

Yep don’t trust these two face premier clubs! Say we pick our player Fred not in the scums team tomorrow Liverpool don’t play Alison! You will know then we been stitched up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.