Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis when you say DeGea is the better keeper I don't see how comparisons can be made with Ederson . DeGea is an old style keeper where as Ederson is the next phase of the continental sweeper keeper, how do you define better keeper ? If it's saves then we are set up so that it minimises shots at goal so he makes less saves. if it's distribution then Ederson is the better keeper it's comparing apples with oranges to be honest . What we are seeing though is a new breed of keeper, so expect the FA/ Prem/Sky/ BT to start going on about it not being fair and campaign to have the rules changed so a keeper can't come out the box, I say this in jest but hmmmm nothing would suprised me .

Better shot stopper then ;)
He has to be worth 10pts a season to the rags.
But like I’ve already said I wouldn’t swap Ed in a million years.
He is the complete keeper and is a perfect match for our team.

He did a pass yesterday that i thought he was taking the piss. He was waiting for the player to be inches away then he just pinged it out straight as a die.

He will become the best keeper in the world. Still makes the odd mistake but for a first season. Simply been amazing - whoever scouted him deserves a rise.

That would have been Benfica, who arguably had the best scouting netowork in the world until a couple of seasons or so ago.

Despite some moaning on the match day forum (I know, shocking) I thought he was very good today.

Sometimes the measure of person is whether they can make the best choice from an array of varyingly bad options and I think he does this consistently well, beyond his other attributes.

Noticed from the first few games of the season, he has the ability to calm the nerves of the defenders around him and that's where a lot of last seasons problems stemmed from.

The right kind of player we needed, with the right kind of personality, he may even captain City at some point... if it was all planned then hats off to the recruitment team, it's like he was tailor made for this team.

He did something in the last few minutes and it seems like the whole team, squad and commentators were pissing themselves, anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.