Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first goalkeeper i can recall that takes the piss out of opposition forwards instead of them doing it to goalkeepers.
Great to watch and ice cold.
Ronald Keoman in goal

He will become the best keeper in the world. Still makes the odd mistake but for a first season. Simply been amazing - whoever scouted him deserves a rise.

Bet he loves hearing his name sung. We should have a more personal song for him

Edit: well I s’pose there’s nothing more personal than having your name shouted at you but you know what I mean :)​
He's Brazilian,
He only cost 30 million,
We think he's fucking brilliant,
He's Ed-er-son !

Tune of She's Electric. Been going a week or two, needs more to join in though.... We had it going a fair bit in South 115 yesterday.

He's Brazilian,
He only cost 30 million,
He's Ed-er-son !

Tune of She's Electric. Been going a week or two, needs more to join in though.... We had it going a fair bit in South 115 yesterday.
Like. Didn’t hear tbh, and I do try to pick up songs from your lot and get them going where I’m stood. Was a bit pissed yesterday to be fair.

He's Brazilian,
He only cost 30 million,
He's Ed-er-son !

Oh - supposed to be She's Electric is it?

Ederson is extremely rare, if he wasn't an outfield player first there's no way he would be this good with his feet. He's gonna go down as the best ball playing keeper of all time imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.