Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a hell of a signing, I wanted bravo to start the season as I felt ederson would need six months to settle. But he is ready how he doesn't start for Brazil I will never know, Solid shot stopping, so quick at narrowing the angles in 1v1s and his distribution is excellence. Top draw reminds me of neuer or am I getting carried away?!lol

The beauty is it will cause even more panic when teams actually set up to defend it... we'll start to see a big gaping hole in the midfield that plays right into our hands..
Will stop the press or make them get caught inbetween,either way will make it easier for us to cut through

Will stop the press or make them get caught inbetween,either way will make it easier for us to cut through

Yeah, discussed this the other day with Domilano.... it will allow our
ball players to do what they are good at under less pressure. They'll be occasions where you'll see the fullbacks pushed extremely high to stretch the play, however, the accuracy of Edersons passing is lethal, unlike anything seen before....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/long-ball-pep-manchester-city-10899731

Closes down well. Assertive when he comes out. Big, imposing frame. Good distributor. Athletic.

We may have our GK for the next 5 seasons people.

I don't think he is better than Joe, I mean he is better than bravo by all means. I wish Joe was still our no.1 it's a shame

Jesus Christ some people. It's been a year, perhaps taking your grieving elsewhere, no one even compared him to Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.