Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really appreciate it if the crowd could keep the gasping to a minimum in tight situations late when playing it out from the back! Not helpful! I'm curious to see how he responds after a few fuck ups because their inevitable with our style.

I absolutely love seeing him fly out of the box for a perfectly timed header. I think he's had at least three or four of them this year. I got a kick out of him when he flew out to the sideline to knock the ball out and then grabbed it and started running back to the box before the throw in.

I'd really appreciate it if the crowd could keep the gasping to a minimum in tight situations late when playing it out from the back! Not helpful! I'm curious to see how he responds after a few fuck ups because their inevitable with our style.

I absolutely love seeing him fly out of the box for a perfectly timed header. I think he's had at least three or four of them this year. I got a kick out of him when he flew out to the sideline to knock the ball out and then grabbed it and started running back to the box before the throw in.

Easier said than done. It's a lot better than this time last year, it will never fully dissipate though.

He was brilliant again tonight, shame he didn't get his clean sheet.

He's more composed on the ball than any of our defenders, genuinely think he's a better footballer than Otamendi, Walker and Delph and I don't mean that as an insult to them

He's more composed on the ball than any of our defenders, genuinely think he's a better footballer than Otamendi, Walker and Delph and I don't mean that as an insult to them

I wonder if he'd ever get a chance in the outfield like David James did. Could he play up front.

I must admit that I go semi-mad when goalkeepers catch the ball, stay on their feet and then dive on the ground to waste a bit of time. Funnily enough, I applauded Ederson tonight for that little cameo near the end!!

Another clsss performance tonight - puts me at ease on just how comfortable he is playing at the back.

Think we have found a gem with this lad...

Outstanding distribution today. Nearly got a hand on the second penalty as well.

He's barely put a foot wrong, the goals he has conceded you can't really criticise if you tried.

He's earned his own City chant already.

If anyone watched Peter Schmaeical on MNF yesterday everything he talking about Ederson showed today especially about the starting position and being on the front foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.