Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far the guy has made one mistake while playing for us. So what some of you are saying is that any goalkeeper who makes any mistake ever is a bad goalkeeper?

Never heard of him before but Jamie Jackson looks like a right little smug turd. Another Rag no doubt.

100%, although I think he claims to be a Forest fan officially. He wrote a book all about a year of David Moyes's time in charge of them and writes loads of articles about united on pre-season, sometimes more than one article about a single friendly game. He also writes our match reports and has been know to spend 70+% of the article talking about our opposition (who lost) and then cramming 2 goals for us into a few lines at the end.

He's obviously biased but that alone would be easier to stomach if he wasn't genuinely a shit writer. I can only imagine that the Guardian pay him in Subway vouchers and let him have a press pass so he can watch united for free. Anymore than that would be scandalous.

100%, although I think he claims to be a Forest fan officially. He wrote a book all about a year of David Moyes's time in charge of them and writes loads of articles about united on pre-season, sometimes more than one article about a single friendly game. He also writes our match reports and has been know to spend 70+% of the article talking about our opposition (who lost) and then cramming 2 goals for us into a few lines at the end.

He's obviously biased but that alone would be easier to stomach if he wasn't genuinely a shit writer. I can only imagine that the Guardian pay him in Subway vouchers and let him have a press pass so he can watch united for free. Anymore than that would be scandalous.
Yes, the weirdest thing in all this is that he is emplyed by The Guardian, who to be fair generally have a solid core of footy writers. Jamie Jackson would stand out as a shit journalist even in the Daily Mail.

It was a friendly. The best time to test the water if coming out of the box is the best idea. I won't hold that against him.

His shot stopping, several of which were world class, and anticipation of shot placement are brilliant. He's not big, but his quick reflexes make up for his height and reach. Also comes out for crosses.

it was a friendly. on a temporary pitch created on a plywood base. And the ball spun strangely on the bounce. It may have been a mistake. It may have been a bounce that he will never see again in his career.

That's Daniel Taylor who is a "Forest fan". Jackson is an out and out rag I think

That's Daniel Taylor who is a "Forest fan". Jackson is an out and out rag I think

He is a rag but I'm sure I heard he claims to support Forest. It stuck in my head because it's the same as Taylor. Although having said that, it might have been someone on here who said that Jackson supported Forest and if that's the case there is a very high chance it's wrong.

Edit: says here he's a Forest fan but I find that hard to believe. One thing for certain is that he definitely doesn't support us.

Ederson is a great GK, he is a So many already said a perfect Swiper Keeper.
I am sure we will Loved both off and on the pitch :) I am realy excited for this new season with all the signings we have don..
"i had Dream... we won PL, CL and FA " .....heheh

ps. we will see, my dreams are don't always come true

The triple save from point blank range is all you need to know about our new keeper, brilliant bit of keeping that, there will be the odd mistake of course there will but he is a massive upgrade on the current Hart and last seasons Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.