Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not going to stop coming out for the ball like that, if we didn't want a goalkeeper who came out of his box to sweep up we wouldn't have got the most extravagant sweeper keeper on the market.

He'll dial it in, learn when to come out and when to stay, read when he needs to come out better because last night Kompany and Tosin could have covered, but he's not going to stop it and it would be insane to buy him and expect him not to be the player we bought.
I hope he doesn't dial it in. Its part of his game. Here is hoping the next 4=5 times he does it , it saves ah. And perhaps fans have the common sense to understand it's a net positive , even if every once in a while he loses those battles.

I personally like gladiators. I like .people who take great risks in search of glory and live with the consequences. Way better than neophytes who die a slow death daily put of fear of mptaking the big mistake.

Fortune favors the bold. Ederson is bold. Me likes that. :)

I hope he doesn't dial it in. Its part of his game. Here is hoping the next 4=5 times he does it , it saves ah. And perhaps fans have the common sense to understand it's a net positive , even if every once in a while he loses those battles.

I personally like gladiators. I like .people who take great risks in search of glory and live with the consequences. Way better than neophytes who die a slow death daily put of fear of mptaking the big mistake.

Fortune favors the bold. Ederson is bold. Me likes that. :)

dial-it-in. Verb. (third-person singular simple present dials it in, present participle dialing it in, simple past and past participle dialed it in) To set up in a perfect or complete way.​

By dial it in I mean get more accurate, learn where his boundaries for coming out or staying are with our defensive line Xm away, get used to the speed of his new teammates covering etc, not stop doing it or do it less.

dial-it-in. Verb. (third-person singular simple present dials it in, present participle dialing it in, simple past and past participle dialed it in) To set up in a perfect or complete way.​

By dial it in I mean get more accurate, learn where his boundaries for coming out or staying are with our defensive line Xm away, get used to the speed of his new teammates covering etc, not stop doing it or do it less.
Interesting ... Always tot the phrase meant to back of or do something less. I must admit I understood being "dialed in" to mean being on the zone.

Well, in that case he should get dialed in, but never stop.

Anyone with full game highlights, 54' in and quick off the line. Doesn't care who's there, he's clattering through Stones to get that ball into safety. He's looking great.

Looked really good. A couple of misplaced passes, but plenty of good distribution, too. Some really good saves. And bar one mixup, the defence looked as if they worked together well.

We have ourselves a keeper. Few sloppy moments but his shot stopping is second to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.