Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be chipping in with assists I hope this season, those kicks are pinpoint accurate rockets.
He's got all the attributes to be our best keeper since Hart's peak years, but with better distribution, his physique is perfect for a modern keeper, lean and athletic, as much as I loved Hart, he bulked up far too much, all that muscle is more suited to lifting weights, than flinging yourself around a 6 yard box.
Imo Ederson is twice as good as Hart was at his age.

A real one of a kind goalkeeper, give it 2-3 years and he's going to be top 3 in the world.

This lad will be world class,I had my doubts when we got him but what I've seen of him so far he will be a big fave with the fans, is distribution handling and bravery we witnessed today love him to bits already.

I see Mane has apologised, and wishes Ederson a speedy recovery, shame Klopp can't just admit it was a dangerous tackle, even if it was accidental, and Mane didn't intend to injure Ederson

This lad is a monster. I've been very impressed. I still don't think we've seen his shot stopping ability tested too much but he's not put a foot wrong so far in the league and he makes the goal look very small behind him. His positioning is spot on. Suddenly the defence will have some confidence again.

He has fast reflexes and falls on his side effortlessly, attributes to a reactionary keeper. He is young so I personally hope he gets better and be ambitious enough to be top 3 in the world in the future. The 3 at the back leaves him open to 1v1 though and hopefully he stays a giant in front of goal despite not being that tall.

I've been impressed amongst other things by his grip. In a league like this where you get bombarded all the time by long range shots and crosses the ability to not spill the ball is more than handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.