Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell the mail online gave me a giggle, on us buying this keeper...

'To be honest, with fan-favourite Hart out of the picture, at this stage the City faithful would probably take the ghost of Nicky Weaver between the sticks.'

Bloody hell the mail online gave me a giggle, on us buying this keeper...

'To be honest, with fan-favourite Hart out of the picture, at this stage the City faithful would probably take the ghost of Nicky Weaver between the sticks.'
It would have to be his ghost, Nicky would struggle to fit between them these days :)

that's probably what i heard or read (or made up) then,
that there isn't enough airspace for them all to land suddenly all at once at all the airports of the world.
is there a scenario whereby that eventuality might be called upon to actually happen?

yes, it was the training that i couldn't face.
i have steel-like nerves in general,
but learning how to get out of a cockpit in deep water would genuinely have induced heart failure.
i envy you, the thrill of piloting those fuckers must be extraordinary.

(this is a bit like a chekhov play, two subjects being discussed simultaneously)

Not really, though a civvy mate might know better (if any are on here). Certain regions may get no-fly zone enforcements, or severe weather, but nothing worldwide that I can envisage.

It's not a bad view from the office it has to be said!

Sounds more like concentration than being iffy though. I'm sure there are loads of examples of Neuer being lackadaisical when he was 23. It will be something he can work on.

"More worryingly for Manchester City fans perhaps is the way he has been caught out with the ball at his feet. Whether owing to overconfidence of lack of concentration, a lackadaisical attitude when dealing with back passes has left him embarrassed on occasion"

DBANxSiXoAAcYyW.jpg:small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.