Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBANxSiXoAAcYyW.jpg:small

there great stats, but surely thats more to do with the team he plays for ? hes going to have fewest goals conceded/ most clean sheets playing for the best team.

there great stats, but surely thats more to do with the team he plays for ? hes going to have fewest goals conceded/ most clean sheets playing for the best team.

But overall Citys stats were quite good last season - despite what the media would have you believe but Bravo's individual stats are awful.

I don't know what the stats are for the top few teams so can't really compare but given the way we keep the ball looks like he can make saves when called on

I don't know what the stats are for the top few teams so can't really compare but given the way we keep the ball looks like he can make saves when called on
Whilst I very much welcome your optimism and I do, Bravo looked like he could make a save this time last year.

Yeah just came back to delete it. Popped up on Facebook just now but didn't realise it was from ages ago

Save percentage is the best indicator tbh, but nowhere seems to carry those stats. For some reason WhoScored just uses the same stats for goalkeepers as outfield players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.