Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save percentage is the best indicator tbh, but nowhere seems to carry those stats. For some reason WhoScored just uses the same stats for goalkeepers as outfield players.
It literally gives you all the tools you need to work out save percentage. It says he only let in 12 goals, and made 49 saves. So his save percentage last season was 49/61... 80%. No idea how that compares, but he let in 1 out of every 5 shots on target, essentially.

City are confident that Ederson is a perfect fit and there is an expectation that he will become one of the world's best. [Independent]

Ederson is rated by scouts as being one of the very best goalkeepers with his feet in the world. [Independent]

English media sound convinced he is joining us

It literally gives you all the tools you need to work out save percentage. It says he only let in 12 goals, and made 49 saves. So his save percentage last season was 49/61... 80%. No idea how that compares, but he let in 1 out of every 5 shots on target, essentially.
Where does it tell you that?

If accurate, that's excellent btw. Willy was (I think) 74% last time I looked, and he was in the top few in the Premier League. I don't remember anyone being over 80%.

Where does it tell you that?

If accurate, that's excellent btw. Willy was (I think) 74% last time I looked, and he was in the top few in the Premier League. I don't remember anyone being over 80%.
I worked it out with rudimentary maths! It gives you his no. of saves and his no. of goals conceded, so we can work out the no. of shots he faced, and then the save percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.