Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn`t so much of forgetting them ... I was pissed up and lost `em,along with my match day tickets (Barnsley home in cup 5.30 pm KO) £50 and my glasses.We phoned Mary D`s the next day and for another 2 weeks and nothing.Seven months later whilst having only a couple of beers back in there, just casually asked had anything been found and I ended up with 2 fucking pairs of crutches as they found them.I looked like a fucking octopus that afternoon walking around with `em.
I kid you not.

Hahahaha,I remember the post,passed my lad my IPad and said "look what this crank just posted"....he read it,frowned at me and said "wtf"....I said "told ya we're special":)

No disrespect meant. I do say Benfica wrong and my spelling represented that (so thanks for pointing it out). The lack of capitalization is a combo of laziness and using my phone. Dortmund was probably autocorrected due to it being a city.

Ok, no disrespect taken :)

Guys, get a grip! You took it the wrong way. I don't care about spelling or grammar. I'm not even a native speaker. All this "rag" wants is Man City crowned champions in the next campaign with Aguero as top scorer, Bernardo with most assists and Ederson with fewest goals conceded :)

I'm hoping that he signs within the next few hours.

I'm staying up just to be safe. Proper hardcore transfer groupie I am.

P.S. In case I fall asleep and he joins may I be the first to say "Ederson Out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.