Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best keepers rarely make the highlights, as they do the simple stuff - come out and collect the cross, rather than have to make the brilliant save from the header due to not catching it. Or come out and clear the through ball before the one on one happens. Or organise their defence enough to rarely get shots on target (does require decent defenders).

The clips I've seen of Ederson look generally impressive, especially for his age but I'm looking forward to seeing him actually play for full games to see if he's a calming and reassuring presence. Without wanting to get on Bravo's case, it was clear the defence lost faith in his ability to save their cock ups and that nervousness just spreads.

Think the boy looks good from that video. Looks strong and confident and has the physique to withstand the Premier League. After some of the goalie stuff we have endured this season he may be a revelation. Hope it's done today.

Seems a little strange that we are buying a keeper who doesn't seem to be exactly in the mould of a guardiola keeper. Looks great on crosses though and shot stopping maybe pep is going horses for courses in the prem considering a lot of teams bombard crosses and aerial balls?

Seems a little strange that we are buying a keeper who doesn't seem to be exactly in the mould of a guardiola keeper. Looks great on crosses though and shot stopping maybe pep is going horses for courses in the prem considering a lot of teams bombard crosses and aerial balls?
Don't know he looks closer to Neuer in style than anyone to me.

There are rumours that we tried to re-sign Rulli but he didn't want to come as he would have to rotate. It could just be made up media nonsense but maybe the plan is to rotate the keepers depending on the opposition.

There are rumours that we tried to re-sign Rulli but he didn't want to come as he would have to rotate. It could just be made up media nonsense but maybe the plan is to rotate the keepers depending on the opposition.
Surely you don't spend so much on a keeper to then rotate him with Bravo?

Perhaps they are going to rotate Bravo on something you have at a barbecue?

I wouldn't have thought so either but that's what the rumours suggested. It wouldn't surprise me though if Bravo isn't here next season. Given our supposed transfer targets, we would need to free a foreign spot or two up in the squad.

Perhaps they are going to rotate Bravo on something you have at a barbecue?
I would think that Moraes would start but that Bravo will come in if required, and if he plays well then he can keep the shirt. It's quite feasible that in his 2nd season Bravo will recapture the form he showed for barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.