Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new Ederson video was uploaded yesterday. Hooray (:
I think this one this is the most well compiled one. Even shows goals conceded.
Enjoy

A new Ederson video was uploaded yesterday. Hooray (:
I think this one this is the most well compiled one. Even shows goals conceded.
Enjoy

Good video. Nice to see that the goals conceded were usually down to good play or poor defending rather than keeper error. That goal kick though. Fuck me. I'd be tempted to buy Peter Crouch just for that.

Good video. Nice to see that the goals conceded were usually down to good play or poor defending rather than keeper error. That goal kick though. Fuck me. I'd be tempted to buy Peter Crouch just for that.
Was just going to say that—nearly every shot conceded would either beat Buffon if he was between the sticks or was down to some hilariously awful defending. He nearly stopped a few in the latter category, too, but one man can only work so many miracles.

My main take away from that video (which is in stark contrast to our days with Hart): he looks very aggressive and decisive coming out of a save or catch. Gone will be the days of the feint sprint toward the edge of the box only to pull the ball back to chest and gesture the universal sign for "calm down".

As much as I love Joe, I am fairly certain that tendency was as much a influence on Pep's decision to ship him out as his actual distribution skills (or lack thereof). Pep just cannot stand indecisive play, despite what some may say about him being married to Tiki Taka.

Ederson is one of the most fantastic GK that Benfica had. And we had, Preud'Homme, Enke, Julio Cesar, Oblak.. He transmit peace and security back there. Has amazing reflexes, is fast and have a stunning kick.
Is a fantastic hiring and a huge loss for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.