Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that Moraes would start but that Bravo will come in if required, and if he plays well then he can keep the shirt. It's quite feasible that in his 2nd season Bravo will recapture the form he showed for barcelona

Bravo's problem is that Ederson will have to be as bad as Bravo was last season to get dropped.

And even then, we've got a lot more invested in Ederson, and he's a much longer term prospect, so we've got even more reasons to persevere with him even if he starts badly.

Can't say I was blown away by that...

But would Bravo have saved all the shots that Ederson did in that video? From last year's performances, definitely not. Not only was his kicking good, both long and mid, I was impressed at his decision time to through the ball after catching it which was a fraction of a second compared with Joe Hart's half a minute despite having several unmarked players to throw to.

Reckon the announcement now delayed because City don't want the new kit kicked of 1st story on web site. Come on City get on wit

Seems a little strange that we are buying a keeper who doesn't seem to be exactly in the mould of a guardiola keeper. Looks great on crosses though and shot stopping maybe pep is going horses for courses in the prem considering a lot of teams bombard crosses and aerial balls?

What's a keeper in the mould of a Guardiola keeper? I hear he's got good distribution and that Guardiola is the one who wanted this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.