Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only know about our legit interest in Carvalho. Our interest in Fabinho have cooled down, it's not a 110% interest in him

200.gif

3rd party ownership ?????????

city have come clean right for the start and saying its not a easy transfer and still some things needed to be sorted and yes some of the fee will be paid to a 3rd party i don't like it and never will with 3rd party ownership but we have come out and been straight so lets hope nothing is hiding in the back ground

3rd party ownership ?????????

city have come clean right for the start and saying its not a easy transfer and still some things needed to be sorted and yes some of the fee will be paid to a 3rd party i don't like it and never will with 3rd party ownership but we have come out and been straight so lets hope nothing is hiding in the back ground
It's a sell on fee owed to Rio Ave.

I'm going to laugh so fucking hard if he isn't announced today. Moveonlufe, I wish your source was 120% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.